Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    "...General," Schiller calmed down a little when he saw Ludwig, showing a look of fear, "Why are you here?"

    Ludwig did not answer him, turned to Yaoguang, and nodded slightly: "You still Okay?"

    Yaoguang nodded: "Yes."

    She hesitated, stepped forward, and gently pulled Ludwig's sleeve.

    There was a hint of surprise in Ludwig's eyes, but then he turned his head to look at Schiller.

    He said coldly: "Go to the squad leader to receive the punishment."

    "?!" Schiller said angrily, "Why?! Obviously this robot is going to hurt me first, I...!"

    He wanted to say more, but caught a glimpse of Ludwig's expression became silent again.

    Ludwig's face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost, and he calmly said to Schiller: "This is the fifth time you have deliberately destroyed a battle robot this month. Big offense, more than 3 times," after a pause, "to be stripped of his military rank and demoted to a junior soldier." Hearing this, Schiller     finally

    panicked: "This... sir! You can't do this!"

To become a sergeant, you can't just fall short!

    Ludwig only said: "Go and receive the punishment."

    Seeing his expression, Schiller knew that his pleas would definitely be fruitless, gritted his teeth, and bowed his head angrily: "...Yes."

    Before leaving, he glared fiercely . He glanced at Yaoguang: "Remember it for me."

    Yaoguang ignored him at all, looked behind Ludwig, and said in surprise, "Where is Luban?"

    "He is having a battle meeting," Lu Devi said briefly, "Yaoguang, come with me."

    Yaoguang responded and followed him obediently.

    The two crossed the battlefield and walked towards the camp. Ludwig noticed that Yaoguang was always half a step slower than him, with a worried expression, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Yaoguang raised his head: "That person just now... did he hate me?"

    Ludwig was stunned: "Schiller?" Yaoguang

    nodded vigorously.

    Ludwig paused before saying, "It's okay, he's not targeting you."

    Yaoguang said, "But he said I was 'a tool that can be thrown away at any time'," she raised her head, "Luther, you also think Am I a tool?"

    Her eyes were calm and clear, and Ludwig's footsteps couldn't help but stop.

    After a while, he sighed and patted Yaoguang lightly: "No, you are not."

    "Schiller's father used to be a mechanic," he said slowly, facing Yaoguang's doubtful eyes, "but he Put too much energy on the robot, and ignore the Schiller mother and son, and in the end, even walked away, leaving their mother and son to depend on each other."

    At that time, Schiller was only a thirteen-year-old child, his mother They are also nobles, and they never touch the sun, so it is conceivable how hard their lives will be.

    "This caused Schiller to project his resentment towards his father onto the robot," he bent down and gently lifted a strand of hair from Yaoguang's face, "so it's not your problem, you don't have to worry too much. He cares about what he said."