Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    On the Baiqiangwei Street in the middle of the night, two figures walked in tandem.

    "Wow!" Robbie called out, spinning happily at the feet of Shaotu.

    "Lobbie, shh!" Shaotu hurriedly grabbed the mechanical dog, "Do n't make a sound."

    There is a curfew in the central area of ​​Imperial City, and you have to go out after twelve o'clock in the middle of the night.

    Robbie buried his mouth in Shuotu's hand, whimpered, and suddenly raised his head again, and barked his teeth behind Shuotu: "Hu!"

    Mao Zhi raised his head, his gray eyes shot cold eyes from under the hood.

    Robbie: "!"

    It hurriedly got behind its owner, shivering.

    Shaotu couldn't help laughing, patted Robbie's head, and said helplessly to Maozhi: "Seriously...do you have to follow me?"

    He wanted to go to Shiramachi to buy some daily necessities, but when he sneaked out, he bumped into Maozhi. , I didn't expect that he actually followed him all the way, like a candy can't shake off.

    The cat was silent.

    Could it be that you don't know each other in the Imperial City? Shaotu sighed and asked again, "Where do you want to go?"

    Mao Zhi: "..." Don't turn your head away and keep silent.

    Shao Rabbit: "..." Alas.

    He had to pretend he didn't see it, lowered his head and said to Robbie, "Let's go."

    Robbie rubbed his palms and ran to the front again. Shaotu checked the nearest route to Shimoding District, and was about to go around a crossroad. Mouth, the cat behind the back suddenly said: "It's not this way."

    Shaotu turned back: "?"

    "There," Mao Zhi pointed to the right side of the intersection, "Bai Qiangwei Street goes that way."

    Bai Qiangwei Street ?

    Shaotu became more and more confused and asked, "But it's the Kamachi district, you know someone..."

    He suddenly got stuck.

    Speaking of people living in the Uemachi district, it seems... Yaoguang's father is in that street?

    Shao Rabbit: Pupil Earthquake.jpg.

    "You..." He looked at Mao Zhi in disbelief, "You think I'm going to go to Yao Guang? No... No," he raised his voice slightly, "You want to go to Yao Guang?!"

    Mao Zhi was silent After a moment, he pulled down the hood: "...cough."

    Shaotu: "..."

    Pull what! Did he think the hood could cover his flushed face? !

    Shaotu was speechless: "If you want to find Yaoguang, just tell her directly." Why follow him secretly?

    And...

    he hesitated, and said, "You... have a good relationship with Yaoguang recently?"

    If he remembered correctly, when Yaoguang was caught by the whole school, Mao Zhi came over to greet her. .

    But before that, he had obviously been indifferent.

    Hearing this, Mao Zhi glanced at him and said nothing.