Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "This..." Haijia hesitated, "Who is this?"

    How could someone's voice come from Thanatos? Is someone remotely controlling Thanatos?

    Also, why did TA call Luther an "old friend"?

    The most important thing is that Hai Jia and the other three exchanged a look of surprise - after the initial shock, and then listened carefully, I found that it was like the voice of General Adolf!

    Haijia's eyes flashed, and he said, "Luther..."

    "Bang!"

    Ludwig suddenly pulled the trigger and shot at Thanatos's sounder!

    The voice was still saying something, but it immediately seemed like a record that was suddenly cut off.

    "Luther?" Turin frowned in disapproval, "what are you doing?" "It's not a meaningful conversation," Ludwig     whispered

    , "don't listen."

Hanging down on his side, Mao Zhi's eyes were sharp, and he found that his hands were shaking slightly.

    He pondered for a moment and blinked: "You know this person?"

    Ludwig's expression froze.

    Mao Zhi took a panoramic view of his reaction and said slowly: "Who is he? Is Thanatos controlled by him?" After a while, "...the virus in the arena is related to him?

    " , everyone     immediately looked at him in surprise: "Mao Zhi?!"

    Mao Zhi ignored everyone's different expressions and stared at Ludwig: "Why didn't you answer my question?"

Everyone in the arena disappeared mysteriously, and then this Thanatos appeared inexplicably - it's hard not to associate these things together.

    The other three also looked at Ludwig. Norman hesitated and asked, "Luther, do you know anything?"

    But they waited for more than ten seconds, only to hear Ludwig's denial: "I don't know."

    Mao Zhi frowned: "How is it possible? You..."

    He stopped abruptly.

    Ludwig turned his head, the dim light from the stairwell projected in his eyes, entwined, like the mist rising from the sea in the middle of the night.

    And through that layer of fog, it seemed that something deeper was buried inside.

    "Maozhi," he whispered, "don't ask."

    Maozhi was taken aback.

    When he regained his senses, Ludwig had already bypassed him and walked towards the ground floor.

    Heiga whispered: "I think... He doesn't seem to be in a good mood."

    Turin said, "It may be because of Thanatos."

    After all, this is a battle robot designed by Luther and destroyed by his own hands. It must not taste good.

    Also a mechanic, Turin understands how he feels.

    "You don't mess with him." She threw a warning look at Helga and quickly followed Ludwig with Norman.

    Haijia was aggrieved: "Who messed with him?!"

    He was about to catch up, but when he turned around, Mao Zhi was still standing there.

    "?" Hai Jia asked, "What are you stunned for?"