Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

    When Ludwig opened the door, Emma was standing there waiting for him.

    "Master!" The butler's face almost turned into a flower with a smile, "You're back!"

    "Emma," Ludwig nodded briefly at her, "Long time no see."

    Emma heard the words and showed a sighing expression.

    It's been a long time indeed - Master Luther didn't come back this summer, they haven't seen each other for more than half a year.

    Ludwig took off his coat, Emma hurriedly reached out to take it, and accidentally touched his hand: "Ouch! Why is it so cold?" Master Luther's hand was like a block of ice.

    Ludwig didn't care much: "It's

    just a cold body." Emma felt distressed. Young Master Luther was weak because of his size, and he also suffered from headaches. When he was a child, he often suffered from insomnia. of.

    Ludwig changed the subject: "Where's Grandpa?"

    Emma followed him to the back room and said, "In the study."

    Ludwig walked towards the study, but before knocking on the door, Emma quickly stepped forward , coughed hard: "Master!"

    Ludwig: "?"

    He pushed open the door: "Grandpa, I'm back."

    General Adolf was sitting at the desk. For some reason, Ludwig felt that his posture was a little stiff. , and blocked the screen intentionally or unintentionally.

    He looked at the brain screen: "Did you just watch the video?" He seemed to hear a voice.

    General Adolf: "..."

    "You heard wrong," he said bluntly, "I was just looking at the official website of the First Military Academy, not the forum, nor any videos."

    Emma: "..." Sir, you Might as well do it all.

    Ludwig had no doubts, and bowed to General Adolf: "Then you are busy, I'll go get the medicine, and I'll go back later."

    General Adolf: "!"

    "You..." Halfway through his words, he got stuck, and desperately gave Emma a wink.

    Emma was speechless and could only say: "Master, are you not staying overnight? My room has been cleaned."

    Ludwig shook his head: "Thank you, but the student council has a lot of business, and this year we will also participate in the freshman competition. ."

    General Adolf finally found a breakthrough: "I also watched one, is there a student with a broom?"

    "" Ludwig said, "I didn't pay attention."

    General Adolf: "..." The

    moment of breakthrough collapse.

    "Then go ahead," he had to say, "don't forget, you are the student council president now, you are carrying a heavy burden, you must be careful in your words and deeds, and every decision you make will affect everyone below."

    Ludwig Nodding: "Yes."

    He bowed to Emma, ​​turned and left.     Emma

    walked over to General Adolf with a speechless face: "Master, why did you use such a tone just now?"

    General Adolf frowned: "What's the problem?"

But he didn't dare to say it directly, so he changed the subject: "So Master Luther doesn't know the new student."