Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Gaius, let her go." Nubia stared at Gaius and said firmly.

    After she finished speaking, she asked her companion in a low voice: "How is it?"

    "Full score!" The companion encouraged her in a low voice, "The angle is perfect, the pose is perfect, and the feeling of being a hero saving beauty comes out!"

    Nubia was very satisfied: "Very good."

    Since she wanted to win over Yaoguang, she had to at least have a good face—at least she had to feel the attitude of the Third Army, so that it would be easier to pry into the corner in the future.

    Gaius was stunned when he saw Nubia, and then snorted coldly: "Why are you?"

    He looked Nubia up and down, and said disdainfully: "What's your business? Or are you talking with you now? That sissy Ludwig has made a deal..." Before

    he could finish speaking, his hand suddenly hurt. Gaius was keenly aware of a danger, so he let go of his hand and just brushed away with Yaoguang's dagger. Pass.

    The people from the Second Military Academy immediately shouted: "Gaius! Be careful!"

    They rushed up and surrounded Gaius.

    If he didn't succeed, he missed the best opportunity. Yaoguang didn't have the slightest nostalgia, and immediately retreated.

    Her protection program has not yet been eliminated. In the face of such a large number of enemies, the central processing unit has automatically issued an order to let her stand in front of Ludwig.

    "You step back," Yaoguang said, "keep your distance from them."

    Hearing this, Ludwig's eyes showed some strangeness.

    She had just been controlled by Gaius, and she was already very dangerous, but in order to help him vent her anger, she rashly attacked Gaius, and did not forget to comfort him...

    Ludwig pursed his lips and said seriously: "It's okay, thank you. You."

    Yao Guang was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help but look back at him, showing a confused but polite look.

    Haijia on the side: "..."

    Brother dei, you can be a little more embarrassed.

    At this time, Turin spoke up.

    "How long do you guys have to stand here?" Her beautiful eyes showed impatience, "If you want to fight, fight fast, I'm tired and need a rest." As soon as

    she spoke, everyone realized that the sky was completely dark . When they came down, the night wind whistled, and everyone stood in a chaotic night. Only the lights in front of the supply point emitted a faint light, barely illuminating the place in front of them.

    The audience outside the camera was excited.

    Are you finally going to fight? !

    This is the Big Three in the league school competition! I didn't expect to meet in the early stage of the game. It seems that the scene of the three teams competing for hegemony will be staged in advance!

    But looking at the camera again, Ludwig frowned.

    It was getting late and the weather was bad, and it was obviously not a wise move to start a war at this time.

    He thought about it and looked at Nubia.

    Gaius is impulsive and must sing against him. In this way, only by reaching an alliance with Nubia can Gaius be afraid.