Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    "Team... Captain..." Shaotu trembled, "This Thanatos, it, is it..."

    "Click!" The

    crisp and cold sound was the sound of the energy cannon being loaded.

    "It's alright," Ludwig whispered, "you step back in order to avoid it accidentally hurting you."

    His voice couldn't hear any ups and downs, but from Shaotu's point of view, Ludwig's back was almost tense. In an arch shape, every inch of muscle is very tight.

    Shaotu bit his lower lip, but squatted down slightly and stepped back according to Ludwig's instructions.

    "Very good," Ludwig's calm voice seemed to have some kind of magic power, which calmed Shaotu's heart that was about to hang in his throat, "Go to Yaoguang's side, if there is a fight later, you can press Put down her right thumb."

    Hearing his request, Shaotu couldn't help but stunned: "Right thumb?"

    "That way the protective shield can be automatically activated," Ludwig said, "You..."

    He suddenly stopped.

    The Thanatos moved again - it pulled the trigger.

    Immediately, the huge energy cannon began to store energy, and the scorching high temperature gradually spread outward along the cannon body. The muzzle of the cannon gradually flickered, and the hot wind spread out like waves, blowing Ludwig's hair on his cheeks. side swing.

    Shaotu sucked in a breath of cold air: "...Captain!"

    "Boom!" The

    energy cannon shot a blow!

    At the critical moment, Ludwig bent his knees and pushed up hard, the direction of the energy cannon was skewed, and a blinding white light suddenly shot towards Ludwig's right side!

    The white light hit the dark metal wall, leaving a deep pit: "Bang!"

    It usually takes more than ten seconds to store energy between the two blows of the energy cannon. Taking this opportunity, Ludwig jumped up suddenly, With one hand on Thanatos's arm, a small revolver slipped out of his right cuff.

    When Shaotu looked at it, he almost fainted.

    With this miniature, it is estimated that even Thanatos' carapace can't be broken!

    But in the next moment, Ludwig pulled the trigger and fired three shots in a row at Thanatos. Before Shaotu could see his movements, he saw Thanatos suddenly softened on one knee and knelt heavily on the ground. !

    Shaotu was stunned and looked at Thanatos subconsciously.

    "Ding dong!"

    Something fell down its knee joint. Shaotu looked closely and found it was a shell.

    Shaotu was surprised: "This..."

    Ludwig said: "The hardness of Thanatos' mecha is comparable to that of diamond, but in order to ensure flexibility, only the knee joint is covered with carbon soft gold, so even if the diameter is A 5mm bullet can easily penetrate its knees."

    Shaotu murmured, "I see."

    Also, Ludwig is the maker of Thanatos, and no one knows more about Thanatos than him. Toth's weakness.

    He looked at Ludwig with admiration: "What about after that? How should we deal with it?"

    But Ludwig suddenly retreated, dragging him and Yaoguang to hide behind the workbench.