Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    "This...how is this possible...?!"

    Schiller seemed to have forgotten the muzzle that was still on his head, and looked at Yaoguang: "Impossible...it's impossible! No robot can violate the three principles !"

    He gasped suddenly, straightened up suddenly, and looked at Ludwig angrily.     "You bastard !

    " He screamed, "What have you done?! You actually want to incite robots to rebel against humans?!

    "

, his two fingers snapped.

    Schiller raised his head in alarm: "How dare you...?!" A mere robot dares to attack humans? !

    "Ah," Yaoguang thought of something, and suddenly knelt down, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hurt you."

    Hearing this, Schiller breathed a sigh of relief.

    That's right, the fourth principle of bullshit, I have never heard of it, the three principles are the iron laws that robots must never violate, and it is their instinct to obey human orders.

    But before Schiller spoke again, Yao Guang suddenly raised his hand and lightly pressed it on his arm.

    In the next second, she heard a crisp sound, and she quickly removed Schiller's limbs. Amid the screams of the other party, Yaoguang stood up and dragged Schiller to the corner like a sack.

    "Rope." She said to the stunned crowd.

    "...Okay!" Gaius was the first to come back to his senses, hurriedly found a bundle of rope, and carefully handed it to Yaoguang, "Please."

    "Silly!" Haijia squeezed over, "Yaoguang's right arm It's broken, how do you want her to tie it up?!"

    Shaotu worried and asked, "Do you need to wait to help you repair it?"

    Yaoguang blinked and said, "No."

    Facing everyone's doubtful eyes, she walked back again. Picking up the broken arm, it is lightly placed under the right shoulder.

    A magical scene happened - several slender silver threads spread from Yaoguang's arm, slowly hooking the broken arm like a living thing, and the connection between the two gradually became finer, and finally, it was tightly attached to the broken arm. Together.

    Yao Guang raised his right arm, tried to bend his fingers, and moved freely.

    Everyone was so shocked that they could hardly close their mouths: "This...this...?!"

    "My surface is covered with a layer of liquid metal," Yaoguang said, "Even if a limb is broken, it can be reattached at any time."

    She Looking at Schiller, his eyes seemed to freeze.

    "This is General Adolf's body," she whispered, "so I won't kill you."

    Schiller was tied up by Gaius and couldn't even turn over, so he could only raise his head and stare at Yao Guang .

    "Don't be complacent, Yaoguang," his eyes were cold, "Do you think you can beat me by removing the three principles?"

    Yaoguang hesitated.

    "Bang!"

    Suddenly, there was a loud noise behind him.

    Just as Yaoguang was about to turn back, a strong force came from behind him, throwing her to the ground!