Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Seeing Adam's silence, Yaoguang increased his strength, he immediately screamed and slammed on the ground: "Ow!"

    Annie hurriedly said: "Stop! He's a chainsaw maniac!" Not a suspicious person!

    Yaoguang gave her an understanding look back: "I know, don't be afraid, he can't hurt you."

    Annie: "..."

    Humans always like to say that they shoot themselves in the foot, and she has an immersive experience today.

    Yao Guang bent down and took the chainsaw from Adam's hand.

    In Adam's exclamation, "Wait?! What are you going to do?!", she broke it off easily and the chainsaw broke into two pieces.

    "Guest! How can you do this?!" Adam cried out loudly, "This is my last chainsaw without rust!"

    Yaoguang said seriously: "With me here, you are not allowed to hurt anyone.

    " Rabbit couldn't help laughing.

    "Yaoguang, they are just pretending," he picked up the chainsaw that was broken in two. "Look, this is not a real chainsaw."

    Yaoguang lowered his head in confusion, only to find that the chainsaw was made of soft alloy Made, she poked the sharp serrations, soft, and it really wasn't threatening.

    She looked at Annie reproachfully: "You said that the Chainsaw Maniac likes killing people the most, and there are dozens of grievances under him."

    Annie: "I..." Mom sold out.

    "Annie is the guide of the haunted house, of course she will say that," Shaotu said, "This will make the experience of tourists more realistic."

    He said to Adam gently: "It's okay, I will help you weld the chainsaw. "

    Adam cried with joy: "Really?!"

    Shaotu smiled and nodded.

    Yaoguang asked: "Did you bring tools?"

    "There is a simple set in the rucksack," Shaotu said, "I was afraid that Lobby would break down, so I brought it just in case." I didn't expect to use it here.

    "Yaoguang, wait for me again," he screwed the robot and turned to Adam, "I'll check it for him too."

    He asked Adam, "Is there something wrong with your arm?"

    "Oh! How do you know?" Adam was surprised, "The screw in the joint is loose."

    Shaotu motioned him to stretch out his hand: "Show me."

    Adam's body is two or three times bigger than that of Shaotu, but he still squatted obediently. Down, trying to shrink back a bit like a big clumsy dog.

    Shaotu took a small pair of pliers, and while skillfully removed his arm, he exhorted: "The parts you have here are not very well connected, so avoid making large movements, otherwise the screws will wear out even more, look. ." He used tweezers to pick up two fast-breaking     screws

    : "It's useless."

    Adam was a little surprised: "How do you know that my joint parts are not good?"

I've been here a few times and found that every time you raise your hand, it's a little unnatural, so you know it."

    Hearing this, Yao Guang suddenly glanced at him.