Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    "Roar!" The

    golden scale mountain armor still wanted to resist, shaking its head and waving its tail, trying to attack Yaoguang.

    Yaoguang glanced at it, and stepped down, the head of the golden scale mountain armor was heavily stepped on the ground, and a deep pit was directly smashed.

    It let out a groan, stopped moving, and blue blood slowly flowed from the corner of its mouth.

    Yaoguang checked, because of the impact of the off-road vehicle just now, the internal organs of the golden scale mountain beetle were severely damaged, and even if she did not give the last blow, it would soon die.

    She turned her head and said to Annie with satisfaction: "You have a good off-road vehicle here."

    Annie: "..." She didn't want to hear this kind of compliment.

    Yaoguang got in the car and said, "Let's go."

    "Wait," Shaotu said, "We have to change the route."

    With off-road vehicles, many places in the haunted house are inaccessible.

    Annie said: "Then let's go from the underground garage, which is just connected to Hall 2."

    Yaoguang suddenly asked: "Is the exit of the underground garage open?

    " Many large-scale props were moved in from the underground garage, and if you walk through the front door, you can't get in at all."

    Hearing this, Yao Guang fell silent.

    Maozhi asked: "What's wrong?"

    "If the entrance to the underground garage is easy to find," Yaoguang said, "there must be more monsters than the inside of the haunted house."

    After all, the underground garage is a natural way to avoid sandstorms. The main entrance of the haunted house is too narrow, and some large monsters cannot squeeze in, and they will surely swarm into the underground parking lot.

    Several people looked at each other, Annie hesitated: "Then... still go through the main entrance?"

    Yaoguang glanced at Suobata, noncommittal.

    "...No," Shaotu whispered, "It would take too much time to walk from the main entrance, my brother can't wait that long."

    Shaobata was lying on top of him, and after more than ten minutes, his breathing became much faster, his face was pale, and the whole figure seemed to be fished out of the water.

    The beast that attacked Shuoba had poison on its teeth, Shuotu carefully lifted his sleeve, the wound was festering and black blood flowed out.

    Shaotu took a deep breath and looked at Maozhi: "Go to Yaoguang's car." Maozhi was

    stunned: "What?"

    "Brother is in this state, he can't move normally, and he has lost consciousness. Shaotu said, "If we go together, it will only drag everyone down."

    "So I will take him out of the underground garage, so you can leave us alone and go straight to the main entrance."

    If only Yaoguang and Maozhi were the two of them, they should It's easy to get out of here.

    "But, boy..." Captain Robert asked in surprise, "Do you know the way?"

    Shaotu: "I remember a little bit."