Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    When Lao Bao shouted that sentence, the scene fell silent for a moment.

    But the next second, a loud noise suddenly exploded!

    "Bang!" A

    golden light flashed in front of him, and before everyone understood what was going on, they saw Lao Bao suddenly fly out a few meters and hit the wall.

    Everyone: "!"

    Colleague's eyes widened in shock: "Old Bao, you...!"

    Before he could finish speaking, he felt a gust of wind blowing in front of him - the blond wanted criminal girl suddenly came to him, a Punching down, the colleague only felt a pain like a bone fracture coming from his chin. Before he could say a word, he fainted.

    Everyone: "!!" On the

    side, Lao Bao let out a low moan, a cold light flashed across Mao Zhi's eyes, he immediately stepped forward, and pointed at his head.

    "Bang!"

    Lao Bao rolled his eyes and fainted.

    "Fuck...Fuck...!" Hai Jia looked at this scene and was speechless in shock.

    "You are too impulsive," Norman frowned deeply, "They are the staff of the Alliance!"

    You know, attacking the staff of the Alliance for no reason will be punished!

    Seeing Norman approaching, Mao Zhi raised his head, his eyes full of vigilance: "So? What do you want?"

    Norman handed over a bundle of ropes.

    He whispered: "Come on, hurry up and tie them up before they wake up!"

    Mao Zhi: "..."

    Yao Guang raised his head in surprise: "You... why do you want to help me?"

    "Don't be stupid. ," Turin said rudely, "You are a student of the First Military Academy, how can you let them just take you away?"

    Yaoguang said honestly: "But it is the commander-in-chief of the Union Army, General Adolf, who issued the wanted order. "

    Turin: "...you can shut up, thank you."

    "But there are doubts everywhere," Norman mused. "How could Yaoguang be accused of being a suspect? If they watched the monitoring of the game, You should understand that she is also a victim of the virus..."

    He suddenly stopped.

    "Unless," Shaotu interjected in a low voice, "the surveillance is actually being manipulated."

    Norman sighed: "It's too cunning." The

    real prisoner really didn't make a big move on the surveillance - but he may have revised it. a small part of.

    For example, block out the monitoring of that part of Yaoguang.

    "But..." Jiji hesitated, "Have you ever thought, if that's the case, then General Adolf wouldn't..."

    Shewu filled up the unfinished words for her: "He has a great suspicion. "

    After all, Thanatos was under his command, and the 'expert' who declared Yaoguang a suspect was also a person by his side.

    Haiga's expression changed and changed, and he asked in a low voice, "Do you think Luther knew about this?"

    "Surely," Turin said bluntly, "otherwise why would he be in such a hurry to leave?"