Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Yao Guang stepped down with a calm expression on his face.

    Behind her, the audience suddenly burst into fierce cheers.

    "Fuck!! No. 99 is amazing!!"

    "Is she a mechanic or a battle?!"

    "Who knows this sister, I want all her information in a second!!"

    Yaoguang didn't care about everyone, He walked silently to a corner.

    I always feel...the bow is a little wrong.

    She lowered her head and looked suspiciously at the white bow in her hand.

    Yaoguang thought for a moment, put his hand on the bow, and said, "Scan and detect."

    A silver light suddenly appeared on the skin of the hand, and then the silver light spread to the entire white bow like ripples, wrapping it.

    Yaoguang waited quietly for a while, and an electronic sound sounded in his ears:

    [The detection is completed, no fault. 】

    No? Yaozhu was stunned, could it be that she made a mistake?

    At this moment, a shout suddenly sounded behind him: "Yaoguang!"

    Yaoguang was stunned for a moment, and as soon as he turned his head, he was immediately embraced by a third-class student.

    She: "!"

    [Warning! The target is aggressive! 】

    Yao Guang with a force, withdrew from the student's arms like a fish, she showed vigilance, raised one hand high, and assumed a defensive posture.

    But in the next instant, her hand was tightly held.

    ——The student misunderstood her meaning, shaking Yaoguang's hand desperately: "You are really amazing!"

    Her warm body temperature came from her palm, and Yaoguang couldn't help but be stunned.

    The other third-class students also gathered around.

    "Your current score is 49! Come on!"

    "Hahaha! Did you see the expressions of those fans? I'm dying of laughter!"

    "Woooooo I'm going to cry, Yaoguang, let me suck your arrogance!"

    They surrounded Yaoguang and shouted again Jumping again, Yaoguang had seen this kind of battle before, and he didn't know how to react for a while.

    She has fought countless victories and won countless games, but no one has ever hugged and cheered her like this, and some people even have crystal eyes in their eyes.

    "Yaoguang, thank you," their voices choked, "you let them see us."

    Yaoguang was slightly startled.

    What's the meaning?

    Who is "they" referring to?

    But before she could ask, the third-class students wiped their eyes again and made room for her.

    "Is it time for the next round?" a girl asked.

    Yaoguang glanced at the clock: "It's almost there." The

    next game is at eleven o'clock, and there are ten minutes left.

    Everyone was busy again: "Hurry up, don't crowd Yaoguang, get out of the way!"