38. ・゚★, Strawberries

。・:*:・゚★," I want to have you as my own personal feast."。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚☆"I thought we were just going to be friends tonight?"。・:*:・゚★,

Octavia

"You would think they would care to stop nymph traffickers." Stella snaps as we stride through the hallways.

"Perhaps, but who would work in their brothels and as their escorts." I murmur, grinning when the sound of Riven's footsteps faltering at my words. Sky remains as unaffected as always, that cold exterior becoming more permanent by the day.

"You can't be serious." Stella demands as she gapes in shock, a slight blush rising to her cheeks at the topic of conversation.

"I'm dead serious," I grin in amusement at her flustered look, "Why do you think I had the General Attorney brought in, I thought I was going to have to deal with Villareal's predecessor, and let me tell you, that male had a thing for nymphs."

Stella covers her mouth to hide her loud giggles as we reach the Winx suite, she quickly unlocks the door and invites me inside, Riven and Sky quickly following. Beatrix is apparently sneaking down to the greenhouse to take some chemicals to begin testing against the burned one residue. Where she got Burned One residue from I do not know.

"How was the meeting," Aisha asks cordially from her place on the sofa, Musa smiles at me in greeting from her side.

"Boring and tedious as always," Stella sighs in irrigation, rummaging through the selection of tea bags in their little coffee corner. "Why must males spend more time measuring their dicks than dealing with the important shit?"

The giggles and I watch in silence as a stoic Sky moves to stand by Bloom's place on the sofa.

"Because-" Riven begins but pauses when all eyes turn to him, he grins sarcastically and shakes his head, "Nope, I'm not dealing with that issue."

"Smart choice." Musa laughs and Riven mockingly laughs in her face.

I smile at their banter, happy to see Musa engaging after so long of remaining in her little headphones bubble.

"Octavia had a good day though," Stella taunts and I suddenly panic that she somehow knows what I did with Riven, what I lost to him, "She had lots of fun putting the ministers in their place with technical jargon that I don't understand."

"You're living my dream life." Aisha jokingly moans but I see Musa's eyes flash and her expression fall slightly, Aisha means that genuinely. She's jealous.

"It was a rather attractive sight," Riven drawls as he leans against the wall next to me, grinning down at me.

I hear the girls make various noises of mock disgust and Terra's expression suddenly becomes unreadable. Riven presses a kiss against my forehead and my heart stutters, warmth filling me at his gentle gestures. I wasn't expecting him to be- to be so affectionate. With all the bad boy attitude, the obvious trauma and bad habits, I was expecting. Well I don't know what I was expecting but I've been pleasantly surprised with his care.