59. Second Mates

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★"And then the mate bond clicked for me and it wasn't your mother

。・:*:・゚★"And then the mate bond clicked for me and it wasn't your mother.":・゚☆

Sky

"I did." Andreas states.

"You did?" Beatrix demands in shock and Andreas looks to the both of us apologetically as we stare at him in shock horror.

"Why?" I demand, trembling with rage, this woman has done nothing but try to pull my family apart.

Andes shrugs lightly, "Farrah was always a prude and now apparently she has been striving to break up my friends' mate bond, I wanted to see it for myself."

"You wanted petty drama." Riven demands incredulously as my parents stare at him with warning glares.

"I did not want petty drama." Andreas snarls and Riven shies away, losing his little confidence and instead choosing to tuck Octavia further into himself as a form of comfort.

I barely conceal my protective growl of rage, even as Andreas shoots him an apologetic look.

"I wanted to know what the fuck you were thinking." He jabs a finger in Dowling's direction.

"That is none of your concern." Her tone is strong and indignant, but I see the way she glances at Stella, Octavia and the other students.

She doesn't want to destroy her reputation, nor does she want word reaching back to the queen but from the tidbits of royal gossip Octavia has been sharing with Riven and I it would seem Luna is already aware and annoyingly approving of it.

"Isn't it," He drawls, "You appear to have torn my family apart. Granted I did the same but I didn't have a choice in the matter, you did."

"It has been 17 years Andreas," Dowling begins, looking down her nose at him. "Things change, relationships grow and change, we decided to explore different bonds during the war."

He tilts his head to the side in curiosity.

"Is this about your second mate bond?" Andreas suddenly turns to Silva who looks like he wants the ground to swallow him whole, even if there is some kind of amusement in his eyes.

Wait-

What the fuck?

Silva never said he had two mates. Or rather a mate and a potential it seems.

"Andreas-"

"Ah it is," Andreas cuts him off with a light grin, "You were hoping that if Silva started to like you then the two of you would eventually create some relative form of mate bond. Unless of course you thought you were mates."

I swallow down bile at the thought.

"How dare you." Farrah rises to her feet, eyes flaring with power and Harvey quickly does the same. "We are done here."