゚★,。 66. Night In

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,"Keep moaning for me, Riven

。・:*:・゚★,"Keep moaning for me, Riven. You sound so pretty.":*:・゚☆

Octavia

Explain everything. I whisper to shadows in exhaustion.

We could show you...

I pause. Thinking through if I can be bothered as I flop back on my bed having left Sky and Riven in my kitchen. Riven is apparently stress cooking something for us to reheat tomorrow. I say stress, I'm pretty sure he's livid that he didn't get to join Sky on his little crusade.

Tell me what we need to do first.

Lykos was at the sparring ground, observing training and decided to take some of the better specialists out of the cordoned off area and into the festival. He had them doing public spars.

Because adding not just public pressure but their parents' pressure as well was going to end well.

Long story short, a fair amount of specialists got injured with the first blood rule he implemented. Well, Andreas implemented. You know how he feels about Saul babying the specialists.

And then Sky came over for a distraction from the little tiff his dad and father-figure were having and well-

Let me guess, I rub at my forehead in annoyance. Lykos said a mocking offhand comment and Sky snapped, making Sky look like the overreacting bad guy. Except it was intentional because Lykos wants an excuse to demand a trial by battle against Sky.

The Shadow's silence is answer enough and I sigh. Quickly making my way back into the kitchen I give my Sky a soft glare while kissing Riv on the cheek and poking at whatever he's making.

"I'm going to get a shower." I murmur to him.

"Can I join?" Riv whispers but I see the look in Sky's eyes, the frustration and rage at Lykos and his own actions. I softly shake my head, gesturing silently to the male next to us. Riven rolls his eyes when he gets my message to keep Sky from building himself into an even bigger rage.

Especially now that he's had time to replay the event over and over in his head.

I smile at Riven in thanks and make my way back into my room and to the bathroom. Once I'm in the bathroom I decide on a bath instead. I've had to deal with far too many dick measuring males today and I deserve the opportunity to relax.

Once I'm soaking in the tub I take in the silence and realise I'm not going to be able to relax until I know what Lykos said to Sky, my controlled, fairly calm Sky, to make him snap.

And now Lykos is no doubt out for blood, although if my conversation with Stella is anything to go by he was out for blood from the start.

Unless I accept the trial on Sky's behalf.