60. Flirting

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,Nothing better than watching your mates fight it out shirtless

。・:*:・゚★,Nothing better than watching your mates fight it out shirtless.:*:・゚☆

Octavia

I watch my mates train while completing my potions homework for our joint class, it feels like years since I've been to an actual lesson. What with the whole royal meeting, burned one attack and just general skipping to make out with Riven in the closet.

The war games are coming into full effect, not to mention the repercussions are seeping into the other classes. Potions have us working on everything ranging from healing Hygieia potions to explosive FiendFyre. Not to mention our practical magic teacher has been apparently setting up various challenges for us.

The pressure to find Omadas and form Eusebia bonds has increased by tenfold but it's not something you should rush, not that many seem to care. Class has practically become a peacock show as fairies and Dumaris alike show off to find themselves bonded partners for the upcoming battles.

Granted it will make them stronger but they will be bound for life.

Sucks if they get it wrong.

"How have you been princess?" A smooth voice drawls and I look up to see Los joining me on the bench.

"Long time no see," I comment and shuffle some of my school work to the side so he can rest down his training gear.

I eye the way mud, sweat and Helios know what else clinging to the third year's skin, he's panting for breath and desperately chugs down his water.

"Tough session?" I mock amusedly.

He grumbles and rolls his eyes at me, there's something tired and haunted in his eyes.

"Long day." He comments absently and toys with his mate band.

He eye's my paper worker curiously, "What are you working on."

"Potions and royal paper work, not very exciting."

"It's weird to think that you're an actual princess helping to rule our realm." He comments wistfully, giving me a soft smile. "Anything interesting on the docket boss or are you drowning in food ration reports."

I don't like how curious he is.

I think it's sweet, he's trying to be nice.

I glance down at the submission form for trainers under the new war time regime, "Just catching up on paperwork I was supposed to submit yesterday."

The paperwork you told Dowling you had done? Darkling gripes and I tense but a glance at Riven training against Dane with Sky's support from the sidelines has me calming down.