Introduction

This is a story I wrote for alpha jk fest and now posting here.

                                                  _______________________________________

Laughter filled the room as Taehyung chased his alpha who is shouting at his friends to help him from his angry mate. They are having their weekly dinner at the couple's home. After eating, they started playing card games in which Taehyung is very bad at and Jungkook very good at. After few games, their friends accepted their defeat but when did Taehyung said NO easily? Never. So, the mates played for another hour and Jungkook won all the time and here he is running away from an angry Taehyung to whom he said, 'You are very bad at card games baby'.

"You will not get any kisses today!" with saying that Taehyung marched towards his brother, Namjoon and sat in between him and his mate, Seokjin.

Jungkook widened his eyes and came to sit in front of his mate who just huffed seeing him.
"I am sorry Sweetheart, you know I will let you win all the games, right? but you said not to help. And now you are being mad at me! At your Kookie hyung! Who can't survive without your kisses?" Jungkook said in a sad tone which he knows will work on his omega.
And within seconds he has a lap full of his omega who is peppering kisses on his face and neck and scenting him to his heart content.
"I am not at all mad at you hyung! I am sorry. I will give you all the kisses" with saying that he kissed his alpha who tightened his hold around his waist.

While the couple are kissing without any care of the others, said others just rolled their eyes at them as it is a normal situation for the jeon couple to show affection with out any care of the world.
"Who the hell said they will stop being gross after their mating?" Yoongi asked looking at the mates who won't stop kissing.
"You are the one who said that hyung, when they mated five years back" Jimin said who is perched on Hoseok lap.
"Time flies...my little Taehyung got mated even before me." Namjoon said remembering how he cried back then when he saw the mating bite on his brother after his twentieth birthday.

Jungkook and Namjoon met when they were four. Jungkook used to live at his grandparent's house while his father was busy with expanding the company and his mother going with his father everywhere. When he started attending play school, he met Namjoon who is very interested in the insects on the playground more than the games the children played. Within the next few months, they two become too close that they started staying at each other houses for sleepovers. There, Jungkook met Taehyung who is just a year baby at that time. 

And that is the starting of their story. Taehyung, who fussed whenever someone tried to hold him other than his parents and brother never once cried whenever Jungkook held him which is really shocking to their parents, but they were happy to see their baby laughing with Jungkook. 

And that never changed, Jungkook used to go with Kim's whenever they go to vacations. Taehyung used to hide behind Jungkook whenever his parents scolded him.

When Taehyung started attending play school, he became friends with Jimin, a quiet shy chubby kid. That is how they four became close to each other. Where Taehyung and Jimin go, there Jungkook and Namjoon would go. Jungkook parents are really happy for their son when they came to know about his friendship with Kim brothers and Jimin. 

They tried to take him back to Seoul when they are perfectly settled but Jungkook said no as he didn't want to leave everything (mostly Taehyung) alone.

At the age of sixteen, Jungkook and Namjoon presented as alphas which their parents are sure about. This time Jungkook's parents totally fixed their minds on taking Jungkook to Seoul, to join him in a prestigious high school. When Jungkook couldn't convince his parents, Namjoon agreed to come with him which made Jungkook accept his parents request to go to Seoul.