The bestfriend

A month later, with Taehyung being four months pregnant, his morning sickness totally fades which is a very big relief. And in this month, the omega also changed a lot with his not belly clearly showing but not visible if he wears some loose clothes but still visible in his usual work attire.

And this is how the whole company came to know about the pregnancy and some were very delighted for the omega and congratulated him who is stepping in his new chapter and some are still irritated on how he is still working with being pregnant and how even his alpha is allowing him to do so.

And in this month, Jungkook became more attuned to his mate more than before. If he is growling at someone who comes close to Taehyung before, now he is sure trying to punch who ever tried to come near him. There should be atleast a meter distance between his sweetheart and the strangers.

So, when he did punch a stupid alpha who is clearly drunk and tried to come near Taehyung, when they were again at a weekend trip with their friends. From then onwards, they decided to stop going to weekend trips for the time being and just chill in one their houses.

And on a Friday morning, the top floor of Jeon industries is silent except for Riya typing the names of the guest list like her boss asked her to do from taking help of the management team for the annual gala which is in two months.

Jungkook and Kina went to a meeting somewhere in the company and Taehyung is still busy with preparing a whole review on the profit they got on the event launch they did a month earlier.

Just twenty minutes before the lunch time, the elevator of the top floor opened. The elevator which was only for the CEO and Executive director which Riya came to know when she tried to use that elevator again on her second day. Kina strictly warned her to be professional and respect her bosses and rules which the whole company is following by not using the elevator which they declared is for their bosses who are busier than them and works more than them for the company.

So, when a male omega with no blockers walked out of that elevator, Riya closed the barrier which allows the people to walk to the both bosses offices. She is sure than the person is not from their company and if he, then he can show her his ID.

The male turned towards the direction of the offices but stopped after noticing the barrier. With a frown on his face, he walked towards Riya who is the only one there and stood in front of her desk.

She didn't even acknowledge him and continued typing.

"Excuse me." the soft voice made her stop and then she lifted her head to look at the person who is totally prettier than her.
'Even his voice is perfect' Riya thought to herself bitterly comparing herself to the other omega.
"Yes?" she said after a minute of silence in which she just checked him.
"Can you open the barrier? I came to see Kim Taehyung." he said pointing at the direction where Taehyung's office is.

"Your ID?" she asked lifting her hand to take the ID.
"Uh… I don't work here." the omega said slowly.
"Then do you have any appointment? I don't think Mr. Kim is expecting anyone today." she said, again focusing on typing.
"I really never need any appointment, Kina just sends me in. So, please open it." he said politely and Riya lost the last bit of professionalism she has and stood up from her chair.

She scoffed when noticed that the male is shorted than her (the reason would be her heels) and folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Who do you think you are? You just walked in here using the elevator which was for Mr. Jeon and now you are saying you just go in without any appointment. Do I look like a fool to you?" Riya asked, her voice showing how irritated she is.
"You are a fool. You should first check the guest list which I am sure you have. Don't you?" the male said, now totally irked by how she was talking.