Happy ending

Babygirl is born.

Taehyung was sleeping when Jungkook entered the room. The omega looked would have looked peaceful if not for the frown still visible in between his brows. Like he is still feeling the pain in his sleep. The alpha took the chair and placed in beside the bed and sat there, looking at the other.

An hour later, Taehyung woke up with a gasp making Jungkook jump up from his seat and hover over the omega who is whimpering loudly, clutching his belly.
"Hurts." These are the only word; Taehyung could mutter between the pain.
The doctor was with them in a minute after Jungkook pressed the calling button.
"Prepare for the operation." She ordered the medics and turned towards the couple.
"I should ask you this before starting the operation, Mr. Jeon, do you want to take the anesthesia with high dose or moderate dose? The high dose will cease the pain for next 24 hours and you will be unconscious for the next 15hours. So, you won't be able to meet your baby right after the birth. But the moderate dose will only reduce the pain and you will still feel like how you are feeling right now for the next 20 hours. Please decide and tell me so, I can give you the dosage and start the operation." She said and went to get dressed and give the mates some time to decide.

"Hyung-"
"Take the strong one. I will be there to watch them, but I can't see you in pain sweetheart. Please, for me." Jungkook asked, more like ordered, his inner wolf taking control seeing his omega in pain.
"But I want to see our pup." Taehyung said, through his tears but Jungkook is adamant and growled lowly.
"And want me to watch you suffer? NO Taehyung. Take the dose, Alpha will take care of everything. Please..." Jungkook's voice decreased by the end.
So, Taehyung agreed, and the doctor smiled and said that was a good choice while injecting the drug.

"I would have asked you to stay but this is an operation now Mr. Jeon so, please step out for now. We will allow you in after we take the baby out." The doctor said to Jungkook who is still watching his mate.
"Will he be alright Doctor?" Jungkook asked, noticing the closed eyes of his mate.
"Yes, he will be out for the next 24 hours, but it is bound to happen so, don't worry." the doctor replied and with a final look at his mate, Jungkook stepped out of the room.

Jungkook didn't get any chance to sit before their parents are at his side asking about Taehyung.
"He is fine. The pup just started moving. They are going to start the operation now." Jungkook said to the elders who sighed in relief after getting the answers to their worries.
"Just sit and wait for now." Jungkook added and their parents nodded their heads and sat in the chairs in the corridors.

"Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok are here. They were here till now, but they said they are going to cafeteria few minutes ago. You too go and drink something." His father spoke.

Looking back at the operation room's closed door once more, he started walking to find his friends.

Like his father said, they are sitting in the cafeteria but instead of three, he can see total five people.
When he was near enough, he can hear what they are talking about. And he can quickly understand what it is about.
"I am not going."
"You are."
"NO."

"Jimin."
Said male, stood up with a hand under his own large belly, still in his sixth month but due to carrying twins.
"Jungkook hyung." Jimin whined, hugging the alpha who wrapped his arms around the smaller as much as possible.
"We said for him to wait till pup is born but he drove here by himself when Yoongi hyung is in washroom." Hoseok said, looking between Yoongi and Jungkook.

"We can't change his mind now. Talk to the staff and arrange a room for him for now. Taehyung would be unconscious for a day." Jungkook said, sighing and bending down to scent the omega, to calm Jimin and himself.
"What happened?" Namjoon asked.