What does alpha want?

Just Taehyung getting sad and then being the cute omega who wants to do what his alpha wants.

"Why is the sudden Barbecue party? Not that I am complaining." Jin said plopping on the chair.
"You should ask Jungkook about it!" Hoseok said laughing and Jin looked at the said alpha and saw him at the grill with Yoongi both totally busy in making food.
"He looks very interesting for a person who hates doing it." Jin said still confused as to the whole thing.

"You should have seen him when he arrived. Damn! He was totally panicking, and Taehyung was looking like he is planning a murder in his mind." Hoseok said still laughing.
"And where is he now?" Namjoon asked after listening to him.
"Inside with Jimin. They went to make drinks, but we all know that is just an excuse for them to cuddle." Hoseok replied with a fond smile.

By the time the two omegas entered the garden with the drinks, Jin and Hoseok were laughing like mad people while Namjoon and Yoongi were trying to not laugh and Jungkook was looking at them with a bored look.
"Why are the laughing Hoseokie hyung?" Taehyung asked placing the drinks on the table.
"He said the reason to why we were having a barbecue party today." Namjoon said, looking at his best friend who is so close to grill the two betas instead of the meat.
"Don't make his sad! He did nothing wrong and even got scolded for nothing." Taehyung said feeling bad for his mate, now remembering how he kicked the alpha for something so silly.

Jungkook is minding his work, which is grilling the meat, to not shout at his friends who are laughing at his misery. He is already sad at not being cuddling his baby since he got kicked and not to mention how he didn't even get to talk with his omega for the last two hours with preparing food.

Jungkook couldn't hear what they were talking due to the sounds the grilling machine was making but he can clearly hear them laughing. But it all got stopped suddenly so he turned to look what happened and saw them all looking at Taehyung, who is clearly in verge of crying.

Cursing at himself for not observing this before, Jungkook put off the fire and walked (most like ran) towards his mate and hugged his tightly who clung back to him even more strongly.
When he was sure that Taehyung is not crying, he pulled back to look at his only for the omega to whine and hide his face into Jungkook's chest.
"What happened baby?" he asked and when he got no answer, he looked around for the others to say something but all he got is a shrug from them saying they too did not know anything.

"Make him sit and drink something. I will finish the remaining meat and bring it here." Jin said and went to start from where Jungkook stopped, and Hoseok too went to help him.
"Go to your room, I will call when everything is ready." Namjoon said, patting Jungkook's back.
"Do you want to walk baby?" Jungkook asked lowly and got a headshake as an answer. So, lifting the omega, he made his way into the house and went to their room.

"What happened sweetheart?" Jungkook asked after settling on the bed with the omega in his lap.
"M'sorry Kookie hyung" Taehyung mumbled, now looking at the alpha with his big eyes, which were again filled with water.
"No, no baby, why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything wrong so don't say sorry." Jungkook said calmly still not knowing the reason to why the omega is apologizing but got the answer when Taehyung talked.

"I kicked you and became mad when it is not your fault, even then you never scolded me. But I am being bad and made you leave your work in middle for this. It is all my fault." Taehyung explained while hiccupping in between the words and trying not to become sad again.
"Silly baby, I would never be mad at you, and you didn't make me do anything, I did that all for you. So, don't cry now sweetheart." Jungkook said, pecking the omega between every sentence, making the omega smile a little which he took as a good sign.