Riya - the assistant

The most favourite fruit for Jungkook, with out a doubt is Pineapple and he will never leave a chance to remind that to his angel.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim."  Kina greeted them both from her work table to which Jungkook nodded and went right into his cabin like every day and Taehyung waved and went to stand at the work table to talk with her like he do every Monday.

"Good morning, Kina noona! How is your weekend?" Taehyung asked, the same question he asks her every time.

"Good, and you two didn't wear any blockers so, I think you talked with your parents." she answered.

"Yeah, there is so much I didn't know before. But now know what to do and how to take care of myself. Mom and Mr. Jeon gave me the 'talk' " Taehyung said giggling.

"That's good." Kina said nodding to herself.

"Ad what is this?" Taehyung asked after noticing the other work table, much smaller than Kina's next to her table.

"That is for your assistant. She is supposed to join for the work from today but she is late on her first day." Kina said with a bored tone which made Taehyung curious of her tone. So he looked at her and about to ask why but Kina beat him to it and answered him.

"She doesn't pass my vibe check. And her punctuality is very bad so, I am not going easy on her Mr Kim."

"Good luck to her then. Send her to my cabin after she arrives. The event launch is in two weeks and we have to cross-check everything this week then, everything set. Tell this to anyone who ask about the progress." Taehyung said and went to his cabin.

Closing the door behind him, he made his way to his desk and spotted a small box there which can fit an apple in it.  Taking the box into his hands, he searched every part of it from outside to see anything written on it but found nothing. But he caught the scent of his mate in the box when he pulled it closer to take a clear look.

Smiling to himself, he sat in his chair comfortably and carefully opened the box and gasped seeing the cute cupcake present in it. And without wasting any time, he took the item out and removed the paper. He hummed in satisfaction after taking a big bite. The cupcake tasted exactly like the one he ate a week ago in the particular bakery.

He know for sure that he completed everything they bought that day and Jungkook didn't bring anything with him today to work. So thought how the cute and delicious dessert ended up here at his desk and not wanting to waste his time thinking about something so silly, he decided to ask the one who gave it to him.

Taehyung entered after getting the permission to enter.

"You don't have to knock sweetheart, you know that." Jungkook said after looking up to see who entered and again went to reply for the mails.

"I thought there must be someone here. And I don't want to do the same thing that happened last time." Taehyung blushed while saying.

And this made Jungkook to stop typing and look at the blushing male who is slowly walking towards him.

He hummed, patting his thigh to the other to sit, who sat eagerly.