Trip to Daegu 2

Just a relaxing journey and their stay at the lake house and the 'ever-suffering Yoongi' moments.

Reaching the lake house, all of them greeted the elders and went to get ready for the late lunch. After a very chaotic lunch, all of them went in and settled in the living room and started making plans for the evening.

"Who is going to tell the reason for your sudden visit? Not that I am happy but you never visited out of the festivals and special occasions." Mr. Kim said making some of them to protest and some of them to smile sheepishly.

"There is a reason why Kook and Tae want to visit but we just tagged along because we missed you!" Jimin said hugging Mrs. Jeon who is near to him.

"Alright, alright. Then what is the reason Tae?" Mrs. Kim asked focusing her attention on her son and his husband.
And this made all of them turn their heads to look at the couple who are sitting on the love seat.
"Well..."
"No more stretching! We already had an attack because of your suspense once." Yoongi said cutting Taehyung who started stretching the 'well' word.
"Don't shout at my baby, Yoongs" Jungkook bickered kissing his pouting mate on his cheek.
"When did I shout? Did you see Mrs. Jeon? This is how he behaves with me!" Yoongi complained making the others to roll his eyes at their bickering.

"Even if I love your lovely bickering, you are the one who is making this take more time than Tae." Namjoon interfered and they all agreed with him and efficiently made the two to stop shooting glares at each other.

"Do you want to say baby?" Jungkook asked the omega who is half-way in his lap more than the chair.
Nodding, Taehyung took a deep breath and looked at his parents and in-laws.
"Well..." this time no one interrupted him, so he rushed out the words from his mouth with his eyes closed.
"Youaregoingtobegrandparents."
When there is no response, he opened one eye and peeked at his parents who looked confused.
"You rushed out everything baby. I don't think they understood that." Jungkook encouraged him to say again but without rushing. So, he again tried, by taking a very deep breath.
"You are going to be grandparents." and the reactions are instant not like before.
Their mothers hovering over them and hugging them and saying how happy they are at the same time while their fathers are standing at the side with a bright smile who too came and hugged them when their mothers left them to hug each other's with big smiles.

By the time their mothers calmed down, they pulled Taehyung from his mate saying something about 'omega's time'.
"Can Minnie come with us?" Taehyung asked holding his best friend with one hand.
"Of course, sweetie. Let's go now."
Saying that, they four disappeared into a room and shut the door.

"I think dinner preparation is on us then." Jungkook said to which the others nodded.
"Alright then. I am going to pond to catch some fishes. Anyone interested?" Jungkook asked walking towards the storeroom for the fishing equipment.
"Oh! I want to!" saying that Jin too followed the alpha.

"We will go and watch the match then. Call us when dinner is ready." saying that Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim walked towards the sofa and switched on the television.

"Want to swim Seok? It will be different from swimming in a pool." Namjoon said pointing at the lake, to where Jungkook and Jin are heading, to some fishing.
"I am always up for swimming Joon. Let me change the outfit then we can go." with that Hoseok and Namjoon went to their room to change into something for a swim.

"I am going to take a nap then." Yoongi mumbled to himself after watching everyone planning something for the evening.
"No boy, no napping in this time. Join us." Mr. Kim said patting the space beside him.
Yoongi looked at the screen where previous year national baseball match is playing which he already saw that time.
Sighing, with nothing to do, he made his way and sat between the two elders and started watching the game.