Aftermath

The chapter starts from where Taehyung left the office with Namjoon and then continues from where it ended in the last chapter.

Riya stood there still shocked while Taehyung and Namjoon made their way to the elevator after Namjoon saying about Jimin.

She heaved a sigh and fell in her chair after almost getting caught by her boss. She then checked her desk for the spray which she couldn't find after searching for it for nearly seven times.

"Looks like I left it in Mr. Jeon's office." she mumbled and again went to the office to fetch the spray.

Just like Taehyung predicted, the omega is really trying to do something in that office. Riya used her full month salary and asked a perfume shop to make a custom perfume which smells exactly like her scent.

She has that perfume with her for nearly two weeks but never got a chance to use it like she wants. And that morning with Jungkook and Kina on a business trip in another country and getting notified from Kina that Mr. Kim would be working from home, so she took it as a perfect chance to try that perfume.

Walking into Mr. Jeon's room for the first in her three-month working here, she admired the office for some time and rounded the table, trancing her fingers on the leather chair. Finally, she opened the perfume and sprayed twice before the door opened and a loud angry voice resonated in the room making Riya to flinch and the spray slipped from her hand and fell down. The people would have noticed the falling sound, but they all were concentrated on each other that the sound went unnoticed by all of them.

Now entering room again, she directly went to the place where she stood before and bent to look for her perfume which she found easily.

Just as she was about to exit the room, a song was heard so, she went to find where that was coming from and saw the ringing mobile on the couch in the office.
She scoffed looking at the caller's name.
"Kookie hyung? Does he really call Mr. Jeon that? I would be too calling him however I want if my plan works." she said smirking and placed the phone from where she took and exited the room.

At the Min's home, they all are enjoying the food, the omegas moaning at the perfect taste of the cupcakes.
"Ask Jungkook hyung where he ordered those sweets hyung. They are so good!" Jimin said completing his third cupcake while Taehyung put a kimchi piece on his cupcake and ate it.

"Will Jimin be eating like that from now on? God..." Yoongi mumbled just for Hoseok to hear who too nodded his head in agreement, looking at the five-months pregnant omega who is eating without a care in the world.

"Minnie...try this combination, this is so tasty." Taehyung said passing the cupcake paired with a small piece of kimchi and Jimin took it eagerly and moaned at the taste.
"Wow Tae, this is really good. Let me try more." saying that, Jimin took his fourth cupcake while his mates looked like they saw a ghost.

"Get used to it guys, he is still in second month, I think. You have seven more months, and this is just beginning." Namjoon said laughing at the two.

"Okay babies, now eat the real food. The sweets won't go anywhere. You can eat them after finishing your lunch." Namjoon said to the two omegas, pushing more food on their side.
"Should I call Jungkook?" Namjoon added when Taehyung whined about not having interest to eat the food but immediately took the food into his mouth at the mention of his alpha.

****

"Woah..." Jungkook spoke but eventually left his bag on the ground and caught the omega in his arms.
"You are supposed to come at evening!" Taehyung said but didn't make a move to come out of his comfortable place in the alpha's arms.
"Um... Surprise." Jungkook spoke, tilting his neck to give more space for Taehyung to nuzzle at.
"I missed you" Taehyung mumbled and only after scenting the alpha totally, he backed out.