Baby shower

Taehyung and Jungkook feels the first kick of their pup!

"Gifts?"
"Check."
"Balloons?"
"On the way."
"Cake?"
"On the way."
"Food?"
"Ready."
"And what about-"
"Taetae!"
And this made the said male to close his mouth and look at his best friend.

"Everything is set and even if it isn't, Jungkook hyung would take care of it. Don't worry." Jimin said, slowly pulling his best friend to sit beside him.
"And you need to sit, you were standing for more than twenty minutes." Jimin added.

"And how is the little pup today?" Jimin asked, placing his hands on Tae's large belly.
"He is calm today. Didn't kick even once." Taehyung said.

The first time Taehyung felt the baby kick is when he was in his alpha's lap, the alpha slowing talking in his phone to one of his employees. And since one of the alpha's hands is also placed on his belly, they both felt the kick.

While Taehyung gasped and put his second hand too on his belly, Jungkook stopped talking and stilled until he felt another kick. Quickly ending the call and throwing the mobile on the desk, he too placed his second hand beside his first one.

"Did the pup kick?" Jungkook mumbled, still not believing it.
Taehyung nodded his head, looking at Jungkook with his big smile.

So, they both waiting for few more minutes in silence for the baby to kick again but that didn't happen.
"Why is the pup not kicking?" Taehyung mumbled, rubbing at the place where he felt the kick.
"Maybe they are sleeping sweetheart. We can ask doctor about this next week, and we can know-"
The alpha stopped mid-sentence when he felt the baby kicking once again.

"Hyung! The pup is responding to your voice. See, they are not kicking now, and they will kick when you talk." Taehyung mumbled, not wanting to disturb the peaceful silence.
"Baby, I don't think that's how-"
And the baby kicked again.
"SEE!" Taehyung said, fully smiling.
"Okay, oh...wow." Jungkook said when the pup kicked once more before becoming silent.

They both sat in silence for few seconds before looking at each other.

No words were said as they just went to kiss deeply, expressing how happy they are and how eager they are to experience this phase of their life together.

And today, they were planning the baby shower to which Taehyung is all excited about. Taehyung's and Jungkook's parents are on their way to reach there with in another hour or two. Jungkook and Namjoon were managing all the plannings while Yoongi and Jin are on food duty.

Hoseok is on his way with the balloons, the one who knows about the little baby's gender and took the responsibility of revealing it.

So, here the two pregnant omegas are, sitting in the living room of Jeon mansion with no work to do and no mate in reach to cuddle. And there is still time for all the guests to arrive so, there is really nothing to do. So, they turned on the Television, to watch something until their parents arrive.

Jimin hummed and curled more into his best friend and before he could go back to his sleep, someone entered the area and stopped in front of them. Slightly opening his eyes, he peeked at the person who was still standing there without any word.

"Hi hyung." he mumbled, waving at Jungkook who was turning off the television.
"Hey Minnie, slept well?" Jungkook asked, turning around and kneeling in front of the couch where the omegas are there.
Jimin hummed once more before getting up to sit properly but it made the other omega to wake up too.