Trip to Daegu 1

The seven friends are on their way to meet the to-be parent's parents.

As planned, Jungkook was packing their things for the next two days for their trip to their parents when Taehyung got a call from his best friend.

"Hey Minnie!" Taehyung answered the call immediately laying on the bed from where he is watching his alpha.

"Hey Taetae! Where are you?" Taehyung frowned listening to Jimin's question.

"At home. Why?"

"Why are you still at home? Are you not coming today? Joon and Jin hyung also arrived." Jimin said making Taehyung more confused.

"Umm Minnie, me and hyung are going Daegu tomorrow to surprise our parents. You don't remember?" Tae asked and even Jungkook stopped packing and came to sit beside him and took the mobile from his hands and put it on speaker mode.

They both looked at each other when no one responded from the other side.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called when no one talked for the next few minutes.

"Why are you both going to Daegu, and I am only hearing about this now?" Jin's voice came from the mobile.

"Gosh hyung, we forgot to inform them." Taehyung said giggling.

"You forgot?! Listen you two. We are going to meet your parents even before you two tomorrow." Yoongi said sounding really serious.

Taehyung parents were more closed to Yoongi than his real parents and even they all joke about how Yoongi might be their favorite. So, Yoongi was surprised when he learned about the Jeon couple meeting them and he didn't know about it.

"We all can go together, and we have an eight-seater remember? Which we didn't use in the last four months." Hoseok said to which everyone hummed agreeing.

"Yeah. I couldn't come with you last time due that case and the last time I saw them is for Christmas." Namjoon said.

"Okay then. Eat and pack your luggage for the weekend. We have to start early morning to reach there by lunch." Jungkook said and ended the call after receiving the confirmations.

"This is going to be fun. I didn't get a chance to talk with them since Monday." Taehyung said following Jungkook with his eyes who again went to pack their luggage.

"You were working hard and by the time we reach home, you were asleep every day. I talked with mom and informed them that we are coming. So, nothing to worry about. You can be free from next week. Your assistant is going to start her work from Monday. Kina mailed her everything she has to know about, and you are free to fire her anytime you want. There is no warranty for her job so don't force yourself to work with her if you are not comfortable. Okay sweetheart?" Jungkook asked and joined him on the bed after closing the bag.

Neither of them talked after that. Just laying silently with Jungkook's hand caressing the omega tummy and Taehyung hands on top his alpha hands.

"Let's go!" Hoseok and Jin shouted who are the only people who are totally awake with Namjoon driving.

"Shup up." Yoongi mumbled from where he was half asleep cuddling his cute mate and reached his hand to pinch Hoseok who is on the other side of Jimin who whined and buried his head in Yoongi's neck due to the shriek the beta left when Yoongi pinched him.

Rubbing his thigh where the alpha pinched with a pout, he too hugged his cute mate and tried to sleep like his mates.

Jin laughed from the passenger seat looking behind at Hoseok who still has a pout with his eyes closed tightly trying to summon sleep.