Weekend 2

Few information:
- Alphas age 28
- Betas age 27
- Omegas age 25

Jimin gasped when he was suddenly lifted from the ground and looked at the person who is carrying him.
"Hi baby." Yoongi said smiling sweetly at the omega and started walking to the pool.
"Let's go sweetheart. I think Yoongi is planning something." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung up and they both started walking to the pool right after Yoongi and Jimin.

"YOONGI !!!!!" Jimin yelled when he was thrown into the pool directly from his mate hands without any idea.
Yoongi casually walked and sat on the lawn chair and closed his eyes like nothing happened.
The others burst into laughter watching the scene and Hoseok went to help his pouting mate.

"Do you want to swim Tae?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head and walked towards Yoongi and sat beside him.
"JUNGKOOK" Jin yelled through the kitchen window and motioned him to come which the alpha did.
"What Jin?" he asked the beta who is already taking the pans from the cupboards for the lunch.
"Let's go to supermarket. There is no beer in the fridge and Tae asked for ice cream earlier."
"Okay let me inform to the others. You go and start the car." Jungkook said and made his way to the pool.
"We are going to supermarket. Anyone need anything?" He asked which caught everyone's attention.

After noting everything, they both made their way to the supermarket.
Hoseok and Namjoon continued swimming.
Yoongi slept on the lawn chair.
Jimin and Taehyung went inside the house for Jimin to change his clothes.

After changing his clothes, he looked for Taehyung who tagged with him but didn't find him anywhere. Finally, he opened their bedroom door and saw Taehyung making a nest with a lot of clothes that belongs to Jungkook.
Taehyung never behaved like this on their weekend meets. And he makes nest only when he is near his heat or when he is distress. By sensing, Jimin can say that those both are not the reasons now. So, he slowly called his best friend.

"Taetae."
Taehyung turned when he heard Jimin who is looking at him with confusion.
"Yes Minnie?" He asked and continued making his nest. He would have felt insecure to build a nest in presence of someone other than his alpha, but Jimin is his best friend and his omega partner with whom he used to build nest together in their teenage years while missing the alphas after their presentation.

"Why are you building a nest?" he asked lowly not to disturb the other omega who is concentrating on which side he should put his alpha's recent clothes.
"I just felt like it." He simply said and smiled, satisfied by his work. He came towards Jimin and linked their hands and started walking outside.
"Don't you want to lay in your nest?" Jimin asked walking with Taehyung.
"Don't want to lay alone. I will, once Kookie hyung comes back."

They went back to the others and Taehyung sat on the other lawn chair beside Yoongi and Jimin draped himself on a sleeping Yoongi who just hummed and circled his hands around his waist without even opening his eyes.

Taehyung sat silently and thought about why he felt like nesting in the first place. His heat is due for another two months which means he have a month for the symptoms to start. He thought about the talk he had with his alpha before his previous heat three months ago. He decided to stop taking the neutralizing shot and made it clear for his alpha that he is ready for begin the next chapter in their lives. Jungkook was very happy about his decision, but nothing happened for the next three months.
But thinking about it, he can see the symptoms clearly. He was sleeping a lot these days. He also started nesting now and He asked His alpha to bring him ice cream which is not at all his favorite.

Not wanting to get his hopes high, he mentally noted to visit hospital soon and confirm himself first before talking it with others.

Before even realizing, the day came to an end. They said their byes and departed to their own homes.
Jungkook and Taehyung were standing at the doorway waving to others. When the cars were nowhere near the sight, Jungkook back hugged his omega and nosed at his mating mark.
"You made a nest sweetheart. Did anything happen?" Jungkook asked concern laced in his voice knowing he made nest only when he is distressed or sad out of his heat, but he cannot sense any sadness on him now which confused the alpha even more.

"Just felt like it. Want to sleep in the nest with you beside me today." Taehyung said moaning a little when the alpha sucked on his mating mark.
"Hmm...what else do you want pretty?" he asked by making his voice low and raspy.
"Alpha" Taehyung gasped when he was turned in around and lips crashed on to his.
Nothing mattered to them as they kissed. Jungkook lifted him and started climbing the stairs to their room.

Entering their room, Jungkook lowered Taehyung on the bed where there is no nest. He too climbed on him when Taehyung didn't let go of him.
"What do you want pretty?" he asked again laying his forehead on the omega.
"Want you, Alpha. Want you to fill me up. Want to sleep in the nest with you inside me." Taehyung started muttered.
"I got you omega." He whispered and started undressing them.

The alpha sat between his omega thighs and started caressing them. He bended down and took his lips in to his.
"What do you want first omega? My fingers or my tongue?" Jungkook asked now his hands kneading his ass.
"K-knot?" Taehyung said being pliant in the alpha touch. Jungkook chuckled hearing his answer.
"You will have the knot baby. But first this. Fingers or tongue?" He asked again softly.
"Fingers. Want to kiss you." He said his voice barely audible.

And that is enough for the alpha to press two fingers which are on his ass covered with slick inside him. Taehyung is pretty vocal when it comes to these situations. Being sensitive to touch and mostly to the touch of his Alpha.
When he started moving those fingers, Taehyung opened his mouth letting out a gasp and the alpha lowered and captured the lips instantly pushing his tongue in.