Good news 1

Taehyung opened his eyes and closed them immediately due to the strong light falling directly in his eyes. He tried to get up with his eyes half closed but stopped when he moved his legs.

 Jungkook is still inside him. He didn't remember much after reaching his high. But now looking at himself in the nest with a hoodie belongs to Jungkook, the alpha must have cleaned him. He slowly tried to move away but the alpha's grip on his waist didn't let that happen but made the alpha groan lowly due to his movements.
Huffing, he laid down again and waited for the alpha to wake up.

It didn't take much time for Jungkook to be awake since Taehyung started moving his thighs and hips a little to get into a comfortable position.
"You move a lot sweetheart. Just sleep." He said rubbing a hand on the omega stomach casually.
"I can't!!" Taehyung whined and to prove his point, he again moved hips making Jungkook to groan again.
Next moment, Jungkook slipped out from him and lifted Taehyung and immediately made him lay on him and slipped in making Taehyung gasp.
"Much better. Now go to sleep." Jungkook said kissing his temple and closed his eyes like he didn't just manhandle the omega who is now full-on horny mood.
"You just can't do that and tell me to sleep!" Taehyung complained which came out more like a whine.
And who is Jungkook to say no to enjoy a good meal right after waking up?

"I have to go to my monthly check-up." Taehyung said sitting on the couch after eating brunch looking at Jungkook who is laying in his lap nuzzling into his stomach. Taehyung didn't understand if the alpha is doing it intentionally or not. He is being touchier, especially to his lower abdomen since morning and Taehyung couldn't wait to find out if his hopes are correct or not.

"I will drop you." Jungkook mumbled still not coming out of his hiding spot.
"Okay." He agreed not wanting him to suspect anything.

"Call me after you finish. I will be in the car." Jungkook mumbled since the hospital is specially for omegas and alpha scents might make other omegas uncomfortable. He nodded and waved off the alpha and went to wait until his time comes.

The doctors took the tests and said to wait for the reports. He sat there bouncing his legs out of nervousness. They said it might take an hour. After an hour, nothing happened. So he called Jimin to take off his mind for the time being.

"Hey Tae. Did something happen? You never call on Sundays." Jimin asked after answering his call.
"Minnie..." Taehyung mumbled and that was enough to alert the other omega.
"Hey...what happened? Where is Jungkook hyung? Are you alone? Are you hurt?" His voice came out urgent like he was already moving around alerting his mates.
"I am fine Minnie. Nothing happened. I came for my monthly check-up and hyung is waiting outside." He answered knowing too well about the other who will be on full panicking if he didn't reply properly.
"Okay, Okay. They why did you sound sad?" Jimin asked calming himself and sitting between his confused mates who just saw him running from upstairs to the door who planned to go to Taehyung.
"I think-" He stopped when someone called his name.
"I gotta go. I will call you later after reaching home." Taehyung said and ended the call.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked after Jimin placed the phone on the table.
"Taehyung called. He sounded sad but said he is alright." Jimin said and snuggled into Hoseok who is hugging him from back.
"Want me to call Jungkook?" The alpha asked sensing the mood shift in the omega.
"No. He is at hospital. Hyung is not with him currently." He muttered.

Jungkook looked up when he caught the pineapple smell. He immediately got off the car and ran to the Omega who has tears in his eyes. When he reached him, Taehyung held him tightly and started sobbing totally. What confused Jungkook most is that he didn't smell sad at all even more smell sweeter than before.

"Calm down sweetheart. I am here." He said trying to calm him.
Few minutes later, Taehyung looked up and puckered his lips asking for a kiss which he got instantly.
"Want to go home." He whispered.
Jungkook nodded his head and intertwined their fingers and started walking towards their car with the door still open since the alpha ran without looking back earlier.

The ride to their home is silent with Jungkook focusing on driving and Taehyung sleeping. After he stopped crying, Taehyung fell asleep immediately hugging himself.

Jungkook knows there is something Taehyung is hiding from him for few days since he is behaving oddly but he was waiting patiently for the younger to come to him say it himself. He is tiring himself a lot and it is causing him to sleep at odd hours which is not at all Taehyung would do intentionally.

Stopping the car, he got out and carried Taehyung into their room where the nest is still there. He lowered the omega down and went back to bring the file Taehyung brought with him.

Taehyung woke up and rubbed his eyes sitting up straight. He leaned back on the back rest and glanced around and realized where he is. Earlier events came into his mind, and he sat up right again. He got up and went downstairs to find the hall and kitchen empty. He went outside and saw Jungkook in the pool, swimming.

He went and sat at the edge, dipping his legs in to the water. Jungkook came up from the water when he saw the legs inside and swam to the omega side. Taehyung automatically parted his legs to make space for his alpha. Jungkook rested his hands on his thighs and looked at him for a moment.

"Hi sweetheart. Slept well?" He asked palms stroking his thighs.
"Yes hyung." Taehyung said leaning down to nuzzle at the elder cheek.
"Gonna tell me what happened earlier?" He asked softly not wanting to make the omega cry again.
"Did you not see the reports?" Taehyung asked instead.
"No baby. I don't want to assume anything, and I want to hear it from you." Jungkook replied.

"Remember what we planned for my last heat?" He asked lowly like he don't want anyone to hear him even there is no one except them.
"Hmm...Starting a family? Don't worry about that sweetheart, we can try again in your next heat. Okay?" Jungkook said remembering how his mate cried every day after a month of his heat when the results came negative every time after taking a test.

"There is no need to try anymore alpha." Taehyung said even bending low to rest his face in the elder neck.
"What do you mean baby? Do you not want pups anymore?" Jungkook asked, confused.
"I want alpha. And we are getting one." Taehyung mumbled still not moving.

The hands on his thighs stopped stroking and Taehyung looked up to see the alpha looking at him with his big eyes.
"Really?" Jungkook husked out lowly.
He cupped the alpha face with his hands and leaned down to rest his forehead on his.
"We are going to be parent's alpha." He mumbled with closed eyes.

He gasped and opened his eyes when he was being lifted from his sitting position and came into the pool with the alpha holding his from his things. He didn't get much time to adjust in the hold as Jungkook kissed him roughly. He adjusted his grip by hooking his hands and legs tightly around the alpha.