Taehyung.

Jungkook too misses his omega.

Jungkook heaved a sigh after collapsing on the bed, his clothes still the same from the meeting. Going away on business trip, leaving his omega at their home is difficult. But leaving his omega at his five months of pregnancy is hell.

His thoughts always on his baby. Whether Taehyung is taking rest or not. If he is eating his food properly or trading them for some sweets and pastries. If he is walking slowly and not actually jumping and skipping when he is so happy.

He groaned when the call went unanswered...again. He is trying to call his baby for the last few minutes since he reached his hotel room, but Taehyung is not lifting!

Looking at the time and confirming that it is still midday in Korea, he again tried to call only to go unanswered.

The meeting with the dealers went well except the presence of that irritating alpha, Dein Makino. The alpha who is still interest in Taehyung even after knowing he is pregnant.
Well, that alpha didn't believe Jungkook words when he said about Taehyung being pregnant and said, "I will believe once I see myself and I will on the day of annual gala."

And now Jungkook is in a very bad mood and to make it worse, Taehyung is not lifting his call making the alpha more worried.

And at last, he called Namjoon who answered and explained him about the situation happening at Min's house. Jungkook relaxed a little after knowing Taehyung is okay but frowned thinking about Yoongi.

He could understand how his best friend might be feeling since he too will be the same if Taehyung locked himself in his room and decided to not speak to him for some time even if it is for some minutes.

And he is thankful that, this type of situation never happened to him. Or else he doesn't know what he will do.

After knowing about Taehyung whereabouts, he got up to freshen up and get ready to relax until Taehyung calls.

He just came out of a hot shower when his mobile ringed. Throwing the towel, he is used to dry his hair aside, he went to pick the call and smiled after seeing Namjoon's name on it.
"Hey baby."
A gasp is heard from the other side which made him smile, a little confused as to why he got that reaction from his omega, the first thing after a simple greeting.
"You call Joonie hyung 'baby'?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook to chuckle.
"Sweetheart, I know it is you. Do you think I will call my best friend 'baby'? He is my brother-in-law." Jungkook said and smiled listening to the giggles from the other side of the call.

"Why did you go to office baby? I said to take rest." Jungkook spoke, a bit worried about Taehyung's health.
"I missed you...and I was bored so, I went, and I took Joonie hyung with me so, no scolding from you." Taehyung whined.
"Okay, no scolding." Jungkook agreed easily.

"And tell me, what did you do at the office?" Jungkook asked, getting comfortable on the bed.
"Umm...I just slept and then Joonie hyung got a call from Yoongi hyung. Oh! Kookie hyung! You won't believe what happened." Taehyung said, suddenly remembering what happened a few minutes ago, a big smile on his face.
"Joon said something about Jimin not talking with them. Is Minnie okay sweetheart?" Jungkook asked, concerned for the little omega. But from the way Taehyung is speaking, he is sure nothing happened. Taehyung won't be talking this happily if that's not the case.

"Jimin is pregnant. He took a test and got scared of how Yoongi hyung will react so, he locked himself in his room and didn't talk with the hyungs." Taehyung said.

"Wow...Did they talk? Yoon is also thinking about pups a lot these days. He even talked with me about it and said he will talk with Jimin when his heat hits." Jungkook said, feeling happy for his best friend.
"Yeah, they are in the room now. And you know what this means?" Taehyung asked, his excitement kicking again.
"And what this means sweetheart?" Jungkook asked, his wolf fully calm and content after listening to his happy mate since he departed from the omega.
"Our pups will be best friends just like us. We can plan best playdates for them. And Minnie said we can give the pups to Joon hyung and Jin hyung to babysit." Taehyung said giggling.