Alpha troubles

Time Skip - One month.

After a month, Taehyung's workload surprisingly decreased after the event launch which gave him a plenty of time to actually see how good Riya is in this field. And he came into a conclusion that she has no experience in it and came to know that she made a lot of mistakes at first which Kina pointed and helped her with.

And with time going, Taehyung too started changing both his health and body. Health wise, he was getting a lot of headaches and easily catching a cold which made Jungkook to ban ice creams from eating. And physically, he started gaining weight. His cheeks becoming chubbier than before, his ass becoming even more soft and his stomach looking like a small belly, not much bigger.

This changes also changed Jungkook into a more protective and touchier. Like, when the pregnant male felt weak, the alpha made a nest with the supplies and never let Taehyung to move unless for washroom or like, how he couldn't keep his hands to himself, always playing Taehyung's cheeks or rubbing his hands on the small belly or kneading his rear when they were all alone in the safety of their nest.

Much to their friend's amusement on how Jungkook growled at a random alpha who came close to Taehyung when they went to a weekend trip, Jungkook became more territorial and Taehyung is totally enjoying it, since the alpha is never a one to get jealous even when Taehyung tried in the past, to prank the alpha to make him jealous.

A month into the job, Riya got a chance to be close with Mr. Jeon for more than a few minutes.

Jungkook and Taehyung are supposed to go to a meeting at a restaurant, but Taehyung got back pain which made the alpha to almost cancel the meeting if not for his baby convincing him to go without him and to take Riya with him and keep Kina with him in his absence to check on him.

And Jungkook agreed after surrendering to the offer Taehyung made which consists of Taehyung eating a fruit bowl which he hates a lot but should eat for his health.

After informing Kina to make sure Taehyung eats the fruit bowl, Jungkook and Riya made their way to the restaurant where the meeting is held with one of their partners from other country.

By the time they reached the destination, it was twenty minutes earlier making only Jungkook and Riya in the room which they reserved.

"Write down everything and hand it to Taehyung without making mistakes. And try to talk less even when they start a conversation with you." Jungkook said, his voice professional.
And seeing how serious he is, Riya nodded and promised herself to not let Mr. Jeon down.

Taking notes of what they are discussing seemed to be very hard for Riya when she can smell Jungkook's scent even being few chairs away from her. And to add to his normal scent, the other person who introduced himself as Dein Makino started talking about Taehyung which made Jungkook even more mad and his scent to much strong.

And after a long two hours, they decided to leave and again meet at the annual gala which was in three months.
"It is a shame that Taehyung is not here Mr. Jeon, I would love to give him a visit tomorrow before I leave." Makino stated casually making Jungkook to clench his jaw.
Jungkook never liked this guy, but their fathers are very good business partners, and he doesn't want to create a disturbance in between their business due to this irritating alpha. But he wouldn't hold back if he ever tried anything stupid on his mate.
"As I said already, he is having health problem and I am sure he won't be making to the office tomorrow Mr. Dein." Jungkook replied robotically oping the other would drop the topic if he doesn't want to have a black eye.
"Oh! Then I can visit him at his home! Very much better than meeting at company. Say Jeon, do you perhaps know where Taehyung lives?" Makino asked and Jungkook was ready to punch him if not for the call he received.
"Sorry Mr. Dein, I have to go." Saying that, Jungkook walked towards the car, which was already waiting for them, Riya silently following him.

Reaching their floor, Jungkook walked directly to Taehyung's office without acknowledging Kina who is saying something. And Riya went to her desk and started typing what she noted in the meeting to give it to Taehyung by the end of her shift.

Jungkook opened the door and met with silence. He looked around and for sure the room is occupied by no one. Thinking he might be in some meeting down; he made his way to his office.

Closing the door behind him, he stopped in his tracks looking at the pile of clothes on the floor leading to the other room, the clothes looking so much like the one Taehyung wore to work today. Shaking his head and smiling, he started collecting the clothes and opened the door to the other room and found Taehyung already napping in the mini nest he made there few weeks ago wearing one of the alpha's spare shirts he keeps there for some reason (mostly for the time Taehyung want to smell Jungkook and can't due to their blockers, which was before and now those all became a part of his mini nest.).

He sat at the edge and put the clothes on the floor and hovered above the omega and pecked him who is still pretending to be sleeping.
"Didn't my kiss work? I thought I am the price charming in your life who can wake you up with a kiss?" Jungkook said, his words directly into the omega's ear.

Taehyung tried, really tried to hold his smile but failed due to the kisses on his face which a tickling him.
"Oh! It worked! True love is supreme cure." Jungkook said making Taehyung to giggle more mumbling a 'silly' in between.

Getting comfortable in the nest, Taehyung asked something which made Jungkook to think for a second before answering.
"What happened at the restaurant?"
Jungkook knew that Taehyung can tell if he tells a lie, so he said what happened.
"Ugh!!! That Makino! I don't like him, and he never understands my red signs and he didn't even stop after I said I am mated." Taehyung mumbled and continued.
"And what did you have for lunch?"
"Hmm...Barbecue. Makino ordered it." Jungkook answered and raised an eyebrow when Taehyung's scent shifted.
"Is it tasty?"
"Of course, Barbecue is always tasty." Jungkook said.

"AND YOU MADE ME EAT A STUPID FRUIT BOWL WHILE YOU ENJOYED BARBECUE?!" Taehyung shouted shoving the alpha who is looking with wide eyes.

"Sweetheart, you are the one who said you will complete that fruit bowl." Jungkook said and that proved to be wrong answer when Taehyung kicked him.

"Ow! Okay, I will ask Yoongi to make it for you. See, I am calling him." Jungkook said taking his mobile and dialing Yoongi's number which made Taehyung to stop kicking him.