Weekend 1

Taehyung hummed when he felt the rough hands on his body. He opened his eyes to see the perfect jaw of his alpha who has his eyes closed.

"Good morning sweetheart." Jungkook said feeling the movements on top of him and moved his hand from his back to pet his head.
'Morning hyung." Taehyung mumbled without coming out of the curve of the alpha neck.
"Where is my morning kiss? You didn't even kiss me good night yesterday" Jungkook asked cutely.
"I just fell asleep while scenting you in your lap! What do you mean I didn't kiss you good night?" Taehyung giggled while saying. But adjusted his position and kissed the alpha.

"This is why I never want to enter their bedroom without knocking" Yoongi words made the kissing couple to stop kissing and look at the other alpha who is looking at the door he came from with a 'so done' face.
"Then you shouldn't have lost the game hyung. You played knowing the penalty." Jimin said walking into the room with a mobile in his hands.
"Did you record his reaction, Minnie? His face is so funny when I saw him." Taehyung said without moving from his position which is presently Jungkook on his back and Taehyung laying on top of him with his head on the alpha chest.
"Why did you play in the first place knowing this will happen hyung?" Taehyung asked looking at Yoongi.
"They tricked me! This brat and Jin planned this. Said I don't have to do anything if I won and started playing the game which I am very bad at." Yoongi said glaring at a smiling Jimin.

He then looked the couple on the bed and groaned loudly.
"Why the hell do you have this large ass bed if you going to sleep on each other?! Can't you live without being gross first thing in the morning!" Yoongi exclaimed which made the other three to laugh loudly.
"You love us hyung." Tae and Jimin said at the same time and he muttered an 'unfortunately' under his breath.
"Okay enough. Now get up and come down for breakfast. We will be waiting. And don't think about other activities!" Yoongi said strictly and walked out with Jimin following behind him.

Teahyung looked at Jungkook after the door closed and kissed him again.
"Get up you two! I know you already started kissing and I am not leaving until you open this door and come out" Taehyung startled when heard Yoongi voice from the door and pouted.
"Come on baby, we have all weekend. Let's go and fill your tummy first." Jungkook said and got up with the younger in his arms who is still pouting.
Taehyung circled his legs around his back and laughed when he whirled few times.
"Hurry you two!! I can still hear you! " Yoongi shouted
"Five minutes hyung!" Tae shouted back.
"He is scary when he is grumpy" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook who set him on the counter.

"Finally!!" saying this Yoongi turned and walked towards stairs when he saw the couple coming out much later than said five minutes.
When they three entered dining room, they saw Namjoon and Hoseok talking on one side and Jimin, Jin laughing at something in the mobile, sitting opposite to them
Jin looked up when Yoongi sat beside Jimin and the couple sitting opposite to him.
"Oh! You are earlier than I expected. Guess Yoongi did a good job." Jin said while giving thumbs up to Yoongi.

They ate their food while talking in between. Spending Saturday together is their thing. Gathering in one of their houses on Friday night and departing on Saturday evenings.

"Tae!! Wanna watch the video I recorded?" Jimin asked waving his mobile in front of him.
"Oh! Yoongi's video? Show me." Tae said and the two omegas left the room laughing loudly watching the clip while walking towards the garden.

"Well, who wants to swim?" Hoseok asked and got up to get ready for swimming.
"Swimming is nice." Namjoon muttered and left with Hoseok.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi who is looking at the omegas through the window.

"Time flies. It's been more than ten years since I met you all and that's the best thing in my life." Yoongi said still not wavering his eyes from the omegas.

When he heard a muffled voice, he looked at Jungkook who is covering his mouth with one hand and holding a mobile with other hand recording him.
"Why the hell are you recording me now? I am pouring my heart out and you are making fun of me!! ME? " Yoongi shouted realizing what Jungkook is doing.

"I am not making fun of you Yoon. Just, it is really rare for you to talk like this, and I don't want to miss recording it." Jungkook said with a smile.
"Fun aside. Now tell me, when are you going to reveal your relationship to public? Did you see the rumors? " Yoongi asked seriously.

"I never thought about it. Like, why are they curious about my personal life? I even said I am mated on the last interview, but they just took it as a joke." Jungkook said.

"Because you never talked about the said mate. You were always saying about being in a relationship but never about the person you were with. That is what the people are curious about. Look at me, When I said I have two mates, no one believed me. So, I made Hoseok and Jimin attend with me to the annual party, and no one ever bothered me with that type of question again. So, my advice for you is to announce your relationship with Tae to the public." Yoongi explained.

"I am thinking about it lately. I will have a talk with Tae soon. I think it's perfect time." Jungkook said and he too looked at the omegas who are now laying on the grass.

"I think swimming is a good idea." Yoongi said and got up and started walking towards the omegas.
"Why are you going in that direction though? The pool is back side." Jungkook said getting up and watched Yoongi who turned to him with an evil smile.
"I should teach that brat a lesson." Yoongi said motioning his chin in Jimin's direction and started walking.

A/N: Yoongi is so done with the Jeon couple ;))