Worried Alphas

Jungkook and Yoongi getting worried about their mates and the said mates knowing nothing about it and spending their time happily.

"I don't know Tae, but she is giving me those negative vibes. So, stay away from her." Jimin said tightening his hold around his best friend's arm.

They both are cuddling on the couch in Jeon mansion. Jungkook dropped them at home after their lunch and returned to work when both omegas said to go and work very sternly which is very cute in the alpha opinion.

"Kina noona said the same on the first day of her joining. I will keep an eye on her. Don't worry." Taehyung said, still adjusting the blanket around them.

"Your scent is changing. It's too sweet and soft." Jimin mumbled nosing at Tae's arm.
"Kookie hyung said that two months ago and everyone is noticing it now."

They spent the next two hours in the nest they made on the couch and talked about everything and nothing. Jimin telling about his time spent at the workshop and Taehyung talking about the Silk gowns and how Jungkook asked to buy more.

So, they decided to go for shopping and called Jin who can take them without informing their mates and this way even the beta can help them in choosing.

"I will be there in forty minutes pups. Put some lighter clothes since you might try wearing them." Jin said and the omegas were getting ready like the beta asked them to.

And thirty minutes later, Jimin opted to wear some jeggings and white shirt that belongs to Taehyung while the other wore Jungkook's hoodie and some light jeans.

"Jin hyung!" they both shouted and hugged the beta who just entered the mansion.
"Woah! Missed me much?" Jin asked patting their heads.
"So much." they both answered at the same time.

"Let's go." Jin said and waved the keys in front of their faces.
"LET'S GO!" the omegas shouted and started walking towards the parking car.

The three spent next two hours by shopping and when they thought they had bought enough, they placed all the shopping bags in the car and again went to play zone to play for some time.

They didn't remember how much time they spent but they know it was late since they got out of the area because the security informed that it was closing time.
And the worst thing is they left their mobiles in the car thinking that carrying them around while shopping would be difficult.

"Don't worry, they know you both are with me." Jin said, getting into the car after making sure the omegas got in.

"Let's drop Tae first." Jin said to which Jimin nodded his head.

Dropping Tae first is a good decision since Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi too were at Jeon mansion by the time they reached.

Jungkook and Yoongi were pacing in the garden while Hoseok and Namjoon looked like they took a swim and just got out of the pool.

Even before Jin could park his car, two alphas surrounded his car and opened the doors where Jimin and Taehyung were seated.
"Could you at least wait till I turn off the engine?" Jin sighed but the other two didn't even bug and just pulled their omega out of the car after they took off the seat belt.
"Alphas." saying that, Jin went to greet his mate and best friend.

"Hey babe." Namjoon said looking at Jin who perched on the alpha's lap.
"What's with them?" Jin asked while looking at the four who are still at the car.

"Just Jungkook being Jungkook and now with Tae being pregnant, he became more worried." Namjoon said.
"And Yoon is near to his rut. He gets angsty if me and Jimin are not in sight for more than an hour at these times." Hoseok added.
"And you took them out for four hours babe." Namjoon said.