Yoonminseok

Hoseok and Yoongi come to know about the situation.

"I think I am pregnant."

Jimin said and took something from the pocket of his hoodie and showed the test he took earlier to his best friend who is still processing his words.

"That's a good news Minnie! I am so happy for you." Taehyung said after taking the test from his hands and setting aside before engulfing his best friend in another hug.

"What? Why are you crying now?" he asked leaning back when he noticed Jimin crying again.

"I am scared." Jimin replied, sniffling and hiccupping in between.

"For what Minnie? I thought you want to have pups." Taehyung said not understanding why his best friend is scared of being pregnant.

Jimin just remained silent for a while, calming his breathing and slowly stopped sniffling but the hiccupping.

"Last year, I asked hyungs about having pups. Hoseok hyung agreed happily but... Yoongi hyung said he still needed time so, we never brought that topic till now." Jimin answered, with a low voice.

"Jimin, then how did you-"

"After I came to know about your pregnancy, I stopped taking my pills. I don't know why but I stopped taking. Last month, when we were at your home, hyung was in pre-rut. I think it happened then." Jimin said.

They spent the next minutes in silence, both laying in the nest with Taehyung saying how good the time is.

"Like us, our babies can be best friends too. We can have even big sleep overs now. And we can both join them in same school and go to their Parent teacher meetings together."

"And we can let Joon hyung and Jin hyung babysit them." Jimin added, no longer hiccupping but there is small smile on his bitten lips.

They started talking about all the situation that will happen in future and forgot how much time they spent in the nest.

The knock on the door made them to sit up and Taehyung went to open the door.

"H-hey, all okay? You were there in the room for an hour." Hoseok said, his voice not at all covering how worried he is.

Taehyung leaned out to look outside and saw a pacing Yoongi near the steps and Namjoon sitting on the stairs and looking at his best friend. He then looked at his best friend who is now sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Talk with Hobi hyung first." Taehyung said to Jimin who nervously nodded his head and that was enough for Taehyung to go out and pat the beta on the shoulder and motioning him to go in with a big smile.

Yoongi came running at the door when he saw Hoseok entering the room but got stopped by Taehyung.

"No, hyung. I need to talk to you first. Jimin needs some more time and assurance before he talks to you." Taehyung said, looking at the now closed door behind him.

"Wha- okay." Yoongi sighed and reluctantly started walking back to the stairs where Namjoon is still sitting.

Taehyung too sat on the stairs and tapped the place next to him for Yoongi to sit.

"Is Jimin okay?" Namjoon was the one who asked after looking at his frowning best friend.

"Yes hyung. Surely, he would be happy if not for some alpha troubles." Taehyung answered, giving a side look to Yoongi who went stiff at the last words.

"W-what? Did I do something? Is he mad at me?" Yoongi asked, the alpha who never got scared for anything but here he is, stuttering and fearing of his omega being sad because of him.