Lazy evenings

"Hyung."

"Hmm"

"Leave me!"

"Hmmm"

"Hyuuung!"

"Five more minutes sweetheart."

"No more. I am hungry!"

"We just ate an hour ago baby."

"I am really hungry. Can you make me a sandwich please..."

And that was enough for Jungkook to get up and head to kitchen to make the dish.

After swimming for a while, with Jungkook carrying his mate and kissing, they both dried themselves and went to prepare dinner. Dinner was once again filled with Taehyung sitting on Jungkook lap and feeding each other, stealing a few kisses in between. And they went to the theatre room to watch a movie, mainly Taehyung watching the movie and Jungkook snuggling in to his mate who is leaning on his front.

So, when Taehyung tried to get up and didn't success due to the alpha clinging to him. And after much persuasion, he sent the alpha to make him something to eat.

Jungkook entered the room with a plate of sandwiches and a smoothie in other hand. Taehyung made grabby hands gesture when he noticed the sandwiches and got them immediately. He happily munched on them while Jungkook sat on the other chair and watched him eating.

Taehyung ringtone brought Jungkook back from his staring. He took the phone and answered it immediately when he saw Jimin name.

'Yes, Jimin?' He asked knowing they never call on Sundays except it is an emergency.

'Hi hyung. Is Taehyung with you?' Jimin asked.

'He is here. Do you want to talk to him?' He asked when he listened to the other omega voice which sounds nervous.

'Yes hyung.'

Jungkook handed the mobile to Taehyung who stopped eating after he heard Jimin's name.

He took the phone and greeted his best friend.

'Hi minnie.'

'Taetae! You didn't call me back! I am so worried about you.' Jimin whined and Taehyung remembered the afternoon's phone call with Jimin.

'Nothing bad happened minnie, I am fine. But there is something I have to tell you.' Taehyung said looking at his alpha asking for his permission to tell about the news.

"Ask them to visit for tomorrow breakfast sweetheart. We can say then to everyone." Jungkook whispered to which Taehyung nodded his head. He then focused his attention to call when he heard his name.

'Tae? Are you there?' Jimin voice ringed through the phone.

'Yes Minnie.' He answered.

'Okay. Now tell me. What is it?'

'Not now. Come for tomorrow's breakfast. I will tell then. Bring hyungs with you.'

'Okay Tae. Take care.'

'Bye Minnie.'

He ended the call and looked at his alpha who has his own mobile in his hands.

"I messaged Joon to come tomorrow. If he didn't reply in an hour, we will call him." Jungkook said after tossing his phone aside.

"What about our parents?" Tae asked already thinking about their surprised and happy faces.

"We can visit them next weekend and tell them directly. I think they four are in Daegu now." Jungkook said.