Jeon Industries

"Good morning Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim." Kina greeted them both from her work table which is situated right opposite to the elevator.

Kina is the only one who has the access to the floor other than Jungkook, Taehyung and Chairman Jeon. She is a reliable worker and in her early thirties and an alpha who is working as the CEO's secretary for eight years.

When Jungkook started working as the CEO, his father gave him right to hire and fire anyone he wants except Kina whom he trusted more than anyone in the company.

And she is also the only one in the office who knows about Jungkook and Taehyung's relation and covered it professionally whenever one of them is in pre and post of their heat or rut.

So, Taehyung beamed when the private elevator doors opened revealing Kina who greeted them immediately to which Jungkook nodded and Taehyung to wave at her.

"Good morning, Kina noona! How is your weekend?" Taehyung asked.

Shaking his head at his over excited mate, Jungkook made his way to his office to start preparing to the meeting which he has in the evening.

"Good. What about you Taehyung? You seem to be in a very good mood for a Monday." She said smiling at the omega who is bouncing on his feet every second.

"What is it?" she asked again when she observed the blush spreading on his cheeks.

Not saying anything verbally, Taehyung just patted his stomach is still flat.

"Oh, my goodness! Congrats Taehyung! I am so happy." Kina said coming to stand beside Taehyung and hug him tightly expressing how happy she is for them.

"Is this why you didn't cover your scent today?" She asked after standing straight.

"Yeah. I don't know why but I don't want to cover my scent. And I felt very bad when Hyung covered his scent." He said sharing his worries.

"Don't cover your scent anymore. The babies will recognize it in the next months. Mr. Jeon should also stop covering his scent in your presence. And it is normal to feel uneasy without your mate scent in this time." She said.

"Wow. You have a lot of knowledge in this noona." Taehyung commented since this is the first time someone is talking with him about these types of situations. Even Jimin and others didn't have much knowledge on this. He will get lectured once their mothers know about this.

"I know because I experienced it. Did you forget that I am an alpha with an omega mate and two children?" she said pointing at the photo frame she has on her desk of her family.

"I did not. Anyway, I have to go now. Should check the invitations of the event. Bye noona." Taehyung said waving to her and entered his room.

At lunch time, in the twelfth floor where lunch is served freely for the employees, it is common for the employees to see their CEO entering and asking the servers for two plates and disappear in to elevator for his office floor.

At first, all are confused as why he is taking two serves when he used to take only one in the last two years but they got their answers when they saw Taehyung coming down to deliver the empty dishes which the CEO took upstairs.

Now, they knew when one of them came to the area, it is to take food for both of them not for one. So, the servers always prepare the food and specially keep them aside first for them before serving the others.

By the time meeting ended, Jungkook is irritated. There was no progress from their previous meeting and the head of the team is in leave who is responsible for the presentation and the other who did the presentation was not at all good at it.