Pickles

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Taehyung still has some unfinished business with Riya which he completes.

When Riya opened the door to CEO's office room, she was met with sight of Taehyung sitting in Jungkook's lap who is casually talking with the other alpha from sitting on his chair.
"May I come in sir?" she asked, making the two alphas to stop talking and turn to her.
She squirmed under their glares as she made her way inside after closing the door behind her.

"I am giving you five minutes to tell me about what happened." Jungkook spoke, still petting Taehyung's head who is in a deep sleep.

"Sir- it's just a misunders-"
"Trying to lie? You know we won't believe you right? It's better if you tell the truth. At least you will have a place to go after this if you accept your actions." Jungkook said, his glare still in contrast to how softly he is petting the omega in his lap.

Accepting the defeat, Riya sighed before opening her mouth again.
"I scented your clothes with my scent sir." she mumbled, her all over confidence gone now.
"And how did you do that?" Jungkook asked, confused at how he never noticed.
"Sprayed a specially made perfume of my scent on your spare suit sir." she answered, her head hanging low, not at all trying to look at the others in the room.

Jungkook looked so disgusted at what she said but said nothing while Yoongi scoffed at her answer.

What no one expected is for the fourth person to react to her answer.
"And you think scenting a mated alpha is a good thing?" Taehyung asked, getting up from his position. His voice not so rough like before when his inner wolf was in control.

"Mr. K-Kim, I don't know he is mated. Or I would never do something like that." Riya tried to lie again and got stopped by the omega who shouted.
"Shut up!"
"Do I look like a stupid to you? The whole company knows he is mated. He even admitted to the public in his past interviews. And you think that stupid lie will save you?" Taehyung continued, now standing in front of the woman.

"I really don't know Mr.-" the sentence cut by a slap that resonated around the office which made the alpha in the chair to stand up and walk towards his mate.

Riya didn't expect her day to be turn like this. To be slapped by her boss for scenting his mate indirectly.
"Come again?" Taehyung asked calmly while Jungkook just stood beside him, placing his hand on the omega's shoulder.
"Sorry Sir." she mumbled, nothing more is left to say. Her future in their hands.

"I am expecting you to empty your desk and leave this place in thirty minutes or else you will really regret everything you did today." Taehyung said, signaling her to leave.

Taking the signal, she scurried off right away to at least keep her whatever dignity is left.
"Relax sweetheart." Jungkook mumbled, placing kisses on his temple while Taehyung took deep breathes.
"I am trying hyung!" Taehyung huffed saying while Yoongi just laughed.

"Well, now you don't have those omegas trying to seduce or the other business partners trying to set you up with their child." Yoongi said casually.

Without any further delay, they all left the building to go to Min's mansion.
"So, any special food Jimin is liking now a days?" Jungkook asked while entering the elevator. Taehyung by his side and Yoongi after them.
"Uh...I can't believe what I saw with my own eyes. He was eating those waffles with some pickle yesterday." Yoongi said, rubbing his forehead.

Seeing the alpha's scrunched up face, the mates laughed.
"So, pickle it is." Jungkook spoke.
"And blueberry pies too." Yoongi added, exiting the elevator and turning on his car engine while Jungkook did the same with his car.

"Then you and Tae go to home. I will come after buying them." Jungkook said, looking at the two.
"Yeah, okay." Yoongi answered while getting into the car.

"Do you want something sweetheart?" Jungkook asked, holding his mate by waist.
"I want to try pickles too. Can you bring me some too hyung?" Taehyung asked, his all anger from before vanished at the mention of food.
"Of course." Jungkook said, hugging his mate one more time before opening the car door for him get in and waving at him after closing the door.

Reaching living room of the Min's mansion, Jungkook stooped in his tracks after seeing the sight before him. There in the hall's main couch, seated the two omegas who have two forks in their hands and poking wildly at the cake which is there in between them.

"So, what's happening?" he asked placing the items he bought on the kitchen counter while Yoongi was cooking something.
"They are planning on how to kill someone with a fork." Yoongi said casually, still cooking.
"W-what?!" Jungkook shouted and turned again to look at the two omegas who are still poking at the cake which would have been finished by now if it was some other time.
"Yeah, Taehyung said what happened at the company to Jimin and then both pups became angry and started talking about how to kill her and easy ways to do that." Yoongi spoke.

"And why are you here and not stopping them?" Jungkook asked, now turning to walk back and stop the two but before he could move, Yoongi held his hand and stopped him.
"Look there." Yoongi said pointing at the stairs, opposite to the hall. Following the finger he saw Hoseok, sitting on the staircase, with his hands cupping his cheeks and a pout on his lips.
"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked, still confused as to what happened in the twenty minutes before he came.
"He tried to stop them, and they both shouted at him and threw some cake at his face." Yoongi said, grimacing at the view he saw before.

"Then it's better to leave them like that." Jungkook said, afraid of the same thing happening to him.
"Yeah, so I am making this. Once they smell this, all they could think about will be food." Yoongi said, concentrating on the food on the stove.

"Namjoon and Jin would be here in an hour." Yoongi informed him before Jungkook left the kitchen to join the beta on the stairs.

Just like the alphas expected, the two omegas stopped doing their imaginary killing and turned to look at the kitchen where the strong smell of food is coming from.
"Hungry, pups?" Yoongi asked, coming out of the kitchen with two bowls of what must be the food he prepared.
"Yes, hyung." they both said, spreading their hands, asking for the bowls which they got. In the meantime, Yoongi silently took the cake which is placed between them and took it to the kitchen.

"Good?" Hoseok asked, sitting on the adjacent chair, now no longer scared of being smashed with cake from the omegas.
Jungkook too took a seat beside him mate.
"Kookie hyung! You should taste this. It's so good." Taehyung said, placing the food near the alpha's mouth.
"Hmm, it's tasty." the alpha said after taking the bite.

"Seriously?" Jin said, laughing when Yoongi narrated the whole story of what happened at Jeon industries that day.
"That girl has some stupid ideas then. Give me her name, I will see what I can do." Namjoon said, looking at Jungkook for the name.
"Oh... Brother mode on!" Hoseok said, giving a thumbs up at Namjoon.
"Yeah, if she upset my brother then she has to face the consequences." Namjoon said, making Taehyung to whine and hug his brother.