Omega troubles

Taehyung is in his fifth month and missing his alpha a lot.
Riya is very near to be snapped by Taehyung.
Jimin has something to say to his best friend.

The next month goes smoothly if we exclude Jungkook being protective as always and never letting Taehyung do anything and giving his work to others.

The event management team, busier than even due to the upcoming annual gala which is in a month.

"Good morning, Tae baby, sleep well?" Jin asked sliding the smoothie in the omega's direction who took it with a grunt as an answer.
Jin raised his eyebrow at the response since the omega would never give him a grunt instead of a verbal answer.
But he let it slide since he knew why the omega is such a mood and moved to prepare the breakfast.
Jungkook went on a three-day business trip leaving Taehyung in care of Namjoon and Jin. Which leads to the current situation; Taehyung being grumpy and cranky almost all the time since he said his bye to his alpha at the mansion, which is just a yesterday.
Jin can't even imagine how Taehyung would be, by tomorrow cause Jungkook would be back on that next day and there are still two days left.
But observing Taehyung now, he is very sure that something is going to happen by the end of tomorrow even if Taehyung tried to keep calm now.

When Namjoon steeped into the dining area, he titled his head in confusion by the sight he was seeing. Jin was preparing the food and Taehyung is sitting in a chair and still holding the empty glass. And he was confused because it is unusual for Taehyung to sit still, even being a five-month pregnant. HE knows that because he saw how his brother is previous week when they were at Jeon mansion for another weekend.

He went to greet his mate with a kiss who returned it with same feeling and then turned to greet his brother who is still looking at the empty glass in his hands.
"Good morning baby." Namjoon said sitting beside his brother who is just nodded to his greeting.

Namjoon then looked at his mate after just getting a small nod in return and saw Jin already staring at Taehyung. They both made an eye contact and Jin shrugged when the alpha raised his both eyebrows as of asking what happened.

When getting no answer from his mate, Namjoon took the situation in to his hands and turned to look at his brother.
"What happened baby? Want to tell me?" he asked softly.
Taehyung looked at his brother after some constant staring at his glass and Namjoon immediately made a sad sound in his throat and embraced him tightly after seeing the tears in the omega eyes. They just remained in the position until Taehyung leaned back where Jin is standing on his behind.

"Joon hyung, I miss Kookie hyung." Taehyung mumbled through his wet eyes and sniffing nose.
"Oh baby, do you want to talk to him?" Jin asked, his one hands rubbing on the omega shoulder, giving comfort.
"He called me to wake me up before he went to his meeting. I don't think he will answer the call till the evening." Taehyung said in a small voice, already on a verge of crying.

He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands and placed them on his belly.
"I just miss him! He said he will cancel the trip, but I convinced him to go and now I don't even know why I am like this." he said, rubbing his belly.

"It's okay to fell this way Tae, don't feel sad about it. You know Kook will feel worse about this than you will." Namjoon said, patting his brother's head who nodded to his words.

"Okay, I will go to work." Taehyung said, nodding.
And at this, the mates looked at each other. Jungkook strictly said to them about not sending him to the office without his presence since the omega would drown in work and forget about everything which might be a good thing in past but now, it came a very bad thing with Taehyung being pregnant.