Bonus part 1

Three months since the baby girl is born.

"Shhh..." Jungkook said, placing his hand on Taehyung's mouth to stop the omega from giggling loudly.
"The baby is sleeping." Jungkook added in a low voice, removing his hand.
"Then stop tickling me." Taehyung whined, pushing the alphas face away from his neck where the alpha was pressing kisses lightly, which made the omega to giggle loudly.

It's been three months since the baby girl is born. Jeon Ari, pretty and lovely. Just like her omega father in Jungkook's opinion. Currently, the baby is sleeping peacefully after listening to her alpha father singing to her while Taehyung just looked at them from the bed where he is resting.

Taehyung recovered from the operation, but he still had problem of sitting for more than two hours in the first month after birth. So, Jungkook always looked after their daughter while Taehyung settled on the bed laying and watching his two loves playing and giggling.

Now, after three months, Taehyung still lays there while Jungkook continues to help the baby sleep in the crib beside them.

Their parents are always a good help whenever Jungkook has to go to work or Taehyung has to take a nap. Even helping them knowing the tricks of parenting. And mostly, Yoongi is always with Mrs. Kim these days asking her for tips as the date for Jimin is also getting near to his due date.

Namjoon and Jin too temporarily moved in, making the house always in a bright mood.

"Kookie hyung..."

Jungkook curiously looked at his mate after hearing the tone in which Taehyung called him, the same tone which he uses whenever he wants to ask something which the alpha will be against. Though knowing that, Jungkook still hummed, giving the omega attention for whatever, he wants to say.

"Ari is sleeping peacefully and won't be up for another three hours. And our moms are at home. The weather is looking nice. So... can we go out for some time? I really want to go out today." Taehyung asked eagerly.

Going out is rather easy. And Taehyung never left their mansion in the past months and now the omega asked for the first time that he wants to go out and who is Jungkook to say no? So, he agreed making the omega to smile big and run to their closet to change his clothes.

When he returned wearing a large hoodie which came up to his knees, almost covering his dress, Jungkook chuckled but said nothing because why would he mind? In fact, he likes it when Taehyung wears his clothes.

"I will inform moms and then we can go." Jungkook said and left the room to inform their mothers and ask them to check on Ari in the meantime.

"Hey pup, dada and I are going out for a bit. We will be back before you are up. Don't trouble grand ma while we are gone." Taehyung whispered near the crib, hovering above it to look at their sleeping pup.
________
Taehyung opened the window, letting the wind hit his face and making his hair fly in every direction freely. Long drives are always his favourite. Mostly, riding with his Kookie hyung in peace is the best. He missed these rides. Always felt bit uneasy whenever he rode a car after passing his sixth month. But now he could again enjoy the car rides with no uneasiness.

Jungkook stopped the car near the garden which Taehyung likes, where they can watch ducks in the pond.
"Let's go sweetheart." Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hand and started walking towards the pond where the duck usually lives.
"I hope there are still some baby ducks. I missed seeing them." Taehyung said, moving their joint hands between them while walking.
"Oh!! There they are. Baby ducks!" Taehyung said, pointing at the three small ducks at the other side.

Just twenty minutes into watching those ducks swimming to their side, Jungkook got a call from Hoseok.
"Kook, we are taking Jimin to the hospital." Hoseok spoke right after Jungkook answered call and taking the name of the hospital, Jungkook ended the call and looked at his mate who is still observing the ducks.