D-Day

Yoongi is the one who again experienced the couple kissing but...now there are some audiences too.

"Sir, Mr. Min is here." Kina said through the intercom, interrupting the working alpha who just leaned back on his chair to take a break after working for an hour continuously.

"Escort him to the meeting room. I will be there with Taehyung in few minutes." he said and started making his way to the omega sleeping in the room.

"It's just a small meeting. We could keep it in his office. Did Mr. Jeon ask to do this in meeting room?" Yoongi asked, still following the woman to the room after getting out of the elevator. His assistance in his tow, with her iPad open and clicking on some mails in the meantime.
"Yes, sir. Please wait in this room. Boss with be here in few minutes. Do you want me to bring you something sir?" Kina asked.
"A black coffee." he answered.
Kina nodded and went out after bowing once more.

Min Yoongi is a busy man. Yes, but even before that, he is very patient man. Even his best friends of more than ten years couldn't make him irritated but now, with Jimin in his first months whose mood swings even before he could blink and mostly all the anger of the omega is always aimed at him and the sadness followed after that is aimed at the beta and to add more to that, morning sickness started even before they could go to a proper check-up.

So, after having an angry mate cursing at him for being the reason of his morning sickness and then crying in their beta mate arms for shouting at the alpha and then Yoongi had to console the said omega that he is not mad or tired of him and then going to office only to know that he is having full outdoor meetings on that day made the alpha very irritated.

But he is somewhat relieved after knowing the last meeting is with Jungkook and this means it would be a peaceful meeting since here, he doesn't have someone who is hinting of having a very beautiful omega daughter who is totally interested in him or some other who is continuously asking for him to agree on that one project which he is sure of failing totally with in a day of implementation but couldn't say that directly to the face of the other.

Sipping on his coffee while waiting for the mates to enter the room, he asked his assistant to forward the project details to Mr. Jeon's assistant, Kina.

In the CEO's office, after waking his mate up, they both made their way to the meeting room to complete the meeting fast and end the day happily with meeting their friends. But fate has its own ideas and their idea of completing the day happily went down due to one omega who is secretly planning her first step of wooing the CEO.

Just as the couple were walking outside, Riya clashed with Jungkook making the water she was holding fall on the alpha and wet his dress.
"I am so sorry sir! I didn't see you coming." Riya said bowing in apology.
"It happens, just look where you were going next time." Taehyung said, with a calm tone.

"You go and start the meeting with Yoongi, Tae. I will change and join you soon." Jungkook said and walked the omega to the elevator.

Jungkook looked at his still wet suit and shirt and sighed. He doesn't have any work clothes in his office for him to wear. All of his clothes were used by his mate to make his nest and he doesn't have the heart to take his clothes from them. Then he remembered the set of clothes Kina keeps with her for such emergencies. He looked at her desk found it empty.
"Where is Kina?" he asked after noticing his assistant's absence.
"She is with Mr. Min, sir." Riya answered.
"Ask her to bring my spare suit." he said and went to his office.

Bumping her fist in air at her successful first step, she then called Kina to inform about the situation.
"Mr. Jeon, your suit." Riya said knocking on his door after collecting the clothes from where Kina informed.