Annual gala

Makino-The alpha who is interested in Taehyung, learns some truth.

The news of them being couple had reached the press and public. And the video of them kissing, Taehyung kissing Jungkook became viral, and the Jeon industry's team took care of it and deleted the video from the online sites where it was posted.

Now, a month after the whole thing, Taehyung in his sixth month, Jungkook realized the responsibility of being a father. He started looking for a crib and contacted a designing company to set the baby room which made the omega exited, finally planning the baby room which he already has an idea on how to do it and with the help of the interior designers, they completed the room in the one month.

And today, a few days before the annual gala to which Jungkook and Taehyung are going as a pair rather than being the main guests of the gala. And the last day of work they are going to do before the mates are taking a whole year break from working with Jungkook working from home and Jungkook's father already appointing someone to take Taehyung place for the next year while the omega concentrates on his personal life without being worried about the company.

"Sweetheart, calm down." Jungkook tried to say it as calm and soft as possible, not wanting to make his omega more stressed than he is already but it didn't really work.
"But Kookie hyung! They are not at all my size now and I don't know what to wear for the event." Taehyung said, throwing all the shirts he has in his wardrobe on the
floor while Jungkook took them and kept them on the bed.

"We can buy something now. Do you want to me to go, or will you come?" Jungkook said, taking the omega hand into his and pulling him out of the closet slowly.
"I am tired." Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his belly which is visible even with the loose hoodie he is wearing.

"I can go and buy something for you." Jungkook said, making Taehyung sit on the bed and tapping his chin.
"You only buy black and white clothes hyung! I don't want to wear those." Taehyung whined flopping back while Jungkook immediately ran and brought some pillows to put under the omega who smiled gratefully.
"Kookie hyung..." the alpha hummed, still concentrating on putting the pillows perfectly under the omega.
"Hyung..."
"Yes sweetheart?" the alpha asked, now leaning down to kiss the omega slowly, his hands already on the belly, rubbing carefully.
"What do you think the gender of the baby will be?" Taehyung asked, wide eyes observing every expression of the alpha.

And the said alpha hummed, thinking for a minute before answering.
"I don't know but if it's girl then I will have to learn a lot." Jungkook said, nodding to himself.
"Why hyung?" Taehyung asked, giggling.
"We only used to wear a shirt and a short in our childhood, but girls have a lot...like their hair styles, colorful footwear and different types of clothing and it is a lot of work to learn about all of it." Jungkook answered while Taehyung looked at him in awe.
"You already know a lot hyung. You will be the best parent they will have." Taehyung spoke making the alpha chuckle and lean in to kiss one more time.
"That's because I have you with me." Jungkook said, making the omega smile widely.

The doorbell snapped the couple from their own world.
"Let me get it. You just rest here." the alpha said and exited their room.

"TADA!" Jimin said, excitedly, showing the bags in his hands while Yoongi and Hoseok too lifted the bags in their hands like Jimin did but with no excitement.
"Wha-"
"My hands are going to fall off." saying that, Hoseok went in, cutting the question Jungkook going to ask.
"Where is Taetae?" Jimin asked, smiling at his beta mate who took the bags from his hands.
"In our room." Jungkook answered and Jimin immediately started walking towards the mini elevator they have to go upstairs.

"Um...what are those?" Jungkook asked, after making sure Jimin went up safely, pointing at the nearly twenty bags on his living room's floor.
"Tae called Minnie this morning complaining about how he doesn't have anything to wear for the gala and we all went to shopping knowing you can do shitty job at that." Yoongi answered, falling on the couch and groaning loudly while stretching his hands in air.
"We even left our work half day early for this Kook. So, better make Taehyung select any one from these." Hoseok too spoke and went to lay on his mate making him groan once again due to the addition weight.