Day off

Taehyung opened his eyes after his peaceful sleep and got up with a gasp when he saw the time on the clock and fell back with a hiss.

"Kookie hyung!" he shouted when looked around and didn't find his alpha.

"Did he seriously go to work leaving me?" he asked himself.

"Good morning sweetheart." Jungkook asked entering the room and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Morning hyung." Taehyung said crawling towards the alpha and plopped in his lap with a hiss.

"Looks like you had a nice sleep since you slept till noon." Jungkook said kissing the omega and his hands already on his waist.

"Hmm, I did." Taehyung said adjusting his position and hissed again. He then looked at his alpha with a pout.

"My ass is sore." he said is a small voice.

"I thought so. That is why I didn't wake you up baby and I even applied the cream to decrease the swelling." Jungkook said tapping his hole where he could feel the cream now.

"I can't walk now." Taehyung whined hiding his face in the alpha's chest.

"You are the one who asked for it baby. Remember, you asked me to make you unable to walk." Jungkook said chuckling at the blushing male.

"Shut up! Shameless hyung." Taehyung shouted.

"And where did you? Even your MacBook is here." Taehyung said pointing at the device on the headboard.

"Oh! Right. Let me get it." Jungkook said and placed the omega on the bed and left the room.

Taehyung, in the meantime, adjusted his position and leaned on the headrest. That is when he noticed the clothes he was wearing. He for sure knew that he slept somewhere between the bath so like always, Jungkook washed him and dressed him.

But unlike other times when he used to dress him with his t-shirts, this time, the alpha dressed him the same gown which he threw on the floor before night. The main reason to why he was unable to walk right now.

Squealing a little thinking about the words his alpha said to him previous night, he hid his face in his hands.

Taehyung looked up from his hands when Jungkook again entered the room. Now with a big tray of food and that sight alone made Taehyung stomach to grumble.

"I am bored and don't know what to do so, I made these for you. You said you were craving bananas and here you go, my special recipe, Banana pudding." Jungkook said placing the dessert before the omega who looked at his mate with awe.

"And... your daily milkshake and eggs and bread." the alpha said placing the whole tray on the bed.

"You are the best! Kookie hyung!" Taehyung said and took the plate of pudding in to his hands and started eating.