Good news 2

Opening the door of the bedroom where his best friend is still sleeping, Yoongi made his way in and looked at Jungkook who is sleeping holding a pillow most likely Taehyung's. 

He turned on the lights and went to open the curtains to let the light in totally ignoring the whine a sleepy alpha released due to the disturbance.

He then went to stand beside the bed and tapped on the alpha shoulder calling his name. Yoongi is the one who used to wake Jungkook up in their college days, so he is not new to waking up a still sleeping like a log, alpha.

"Yo! Get up you bunny alpha. You have a company to run now. Sleeping won't help you."
Jungkook instantly sat up and looked at Yoongi, his eyes widened and didn't even blink once.
Then he groaned and fell face first into the sheets again.

"Why did I see you first thing in the morning?! Where is my angel? Oh no! My day is ruined already!" Jungkook said still in his bended position.
Yoongi just stood there and rolled his eyes at the dramatics.
"Then get up and come down. You can see your angel who is in fact totally ready for the day and is cooking breakfast." He said hitting the other with the pillow Jungkook held till he woke up and made his way out of the room.

Jungkook used to wake up to this type of Yoongi's morning call. Used to. But after graduating and living together with Taehyung, his waking routine changed. He now wakes up to little kisses placed on his face or sometimes with the Omega still sleeping on him or sometimes by hearing the little moans his mate releases when he is horny and didn't want to disturb him.

Sighing, he went to get ready for the day and then it hit him. His friends are downstairs, and they have good news to share. Feeling much more excited than before, he did everything and went down quickly.

Everyone at the food Taehyung made which chatting in between. While everyone finished and cleared the table, Jungkook made himself a coffee and a smoothie for Taehyung. He returned to table and sat beside his mate, handing him the smoothie who took it with a smile.

Namjoon is the first one to ask about the reason why he called them for dinner, and everyone stopped what they were talking and looked at the couple foe an answer. When everyone looked at Taehyung, he hid his face behind the glass and looked beside him to watch Jungkook already staring at him.

"Tell them." He whispers which would be hard for others to hear if not for them still paying their attention towards him.
"What to tell?" Jimin asked who is sitting near to Taehyung.
Taehyung is still looking at Jungkook to start about the topic. He doesn't know why he suddenly feeling shy even they all are a family to him.
Looking at Taehyung for another minute, Jungkook looked at the others and smiled.
"Well..."
"Shup up and say it already!" Yoongi exploded who couldn't take anymore silence.

"Taehyung is pregnant." Jungkook said loudly and waited for the others to react, and Jin is the first to talk.
"That is why you asked me to cook you those waffles! You hate eating anything sweet in the morning but now you are totally into them." Jin said pointing to the half-finished smoothie in his hands.

"He is drinking them every day for the last two weeks. Our fridge is filled with them. I just observed yesterday." Jungkook said placing his hand on Taehyung thigh under the table.

And then others registered what Jungkook said and shouted a 'what?'. Jimin is squealing, hugging his best friend saying how they can buy many baby things.
Hoseok is next to react. He stood up and went to hug the two soon to be parents from backwards congratulating them.
Jin turned to his see why Joon is not reacting only to find him in tears. Laughing, Jin patted his mate arm.

"Come on Joon, why do you always cry when it comes to Tae? Express your happiness in other way like us!" Jin said teasing even he has tears in his eyes.
Jin always wanted his own children since he is a beta and when he said this his mate who agreed instantly and started talking about adopting, but it is never easy for a male alpha-male beta couple to get approved of adoption. So, they put that idea aside and never thought about it. But hearing about their little brother having pups made them emotional and made them think back to their talk.

Jungkook smiled at Hoseok who is still standing behind them and then looked at the omegas who went to their own world. He then looked at the other side where Jin and Joon are looking at each other with tears in their eyes and a smile on their lips. 

Jungkook knows what they are thinking. Namjoon once talked about their situation to him but now is not the right time to talk about it. So, he shook the thought and looked at the only person who is still sitting at the same position without responding.

Yoongi looked scared. Jungkook never saw him like that before. Frowning, he stood up and went to take a hold of the other alpha hand who startled from the sudden touch. Jungkook pulled him and they both went outside and thankfully others didn't notice them.

Sitting on the bench in the garden, Jungkook looked at the still shocked alpha.
"What happened Yoongs?"
Yoongi rubbed his face and stilled in that position to not let the other see his face, but his voice is clear when he talked.
"Doesn't it scare you? The thought of being a father. I don't know how I would manage if the same thing happened to me. I can't even make other people calm in my presence. No one would be comfortable around me." Yoongi said. His voice clear but with a sad tone.

Jungkook understood where he is talking from, no one ever cared to talk with Yoongi before Jungkook and Namjoon entered his life. Yoongi didn't even have a best childhood. Living with caretakers in young age and in hostels since he started his middle school. He couldn't experience the parental love. Jungkook would have been same if not for his grandparents and Namjoon's parents there for him.

"You should talk with them Yoongi. They are the people who are living with you forever. If not them who can understand you more. I can give you advice, but you won't accept the truth in it. You did it before too. Even I was scared of this but with Taehyung beside me and you all with me, I am confident about not letting things fuck up. So yeah, talk with your mates. It will help you the most." Jungkook said patting the other alpha back.

"Okay. Let's go now. They might have sensed our absence." Yoongi said standing up.
They both entered the room and Jimin ran to hug Yoongi immediately without saying a word. Hoseok went and stood beside Yoongi and hugged them both.

Jungkook went to sit in his previous place and kissed his mate who is looking at him questioningly. And after that, everyone again went to chat about pups.

When Namjoon's alarm went off reminding him about him meeting with a client, and others too checked the time and gasped when the time showed ten past eleven.
"This is why we should never meet in morning. The times flies very fast." Namjoon grumbled taking the suit which he placed on the couch into his hands. Other too followed him and got ready for their works.
They departed and went to start their first weekday after receiving the good news.

Inside their car with Jungkook driving and Taehyung humming softly to himself.
"Hey sweetheart."
"Yes hyung?"
"What do you think about revealing our relationship to public?"
"Hmm...Not now please! I don't want to get stressed from the question people ask. Let's wait until our baby is born. Okay?"
"Anything baby."