00

Song of the Chapter: Birdy - Skinny Love

Niall shivered sitting in his cage completely naked and exposed. He tried changing positions to see if could warm himself up, but nothing would work. He laid his back against it and gave up letting him shake continuously.

His heart leaped when the door opened. Niall looked over to the door and saw a couple men walk over. They stopped in front of Niall's cage and shone a flashlight in the cage. Which caused Niall to squint his eyes due to the lack of light.

"This boy might be the one." The one man said. He examined Niall for a second before looking to the worker he walked in with "What's his flaws."

"We aren't too sure on his mental state. We've had some complaints of him being too immature." The other man explained. The other man thought for a bit before he spoke.

"Let me see him out of his cage." He said. The other man opened the cage and pulled Niall out. It took him a while to get balanced being seated for so long. Eventually he stood up straight and started at the man who observed him.

"He's quite small isn't he?" He pointed out "But that's alright... I'm sure the master won't mind." He said with a shrug

"So you'll take him?" The guy next to Niall asked

"Yes, how much?" He asked

"A thousand." He said. The man pulled out a checkbook and scribbled on it. He ripped the check out and gave it to the other guy. "Pleasure doing business with ya."

The man who signed the check took a hold of Niall's arm and dragged him out. Niall was once again sold as an item.

A/N My other story tada! Pls enjoy and comment what you think

Any who comment, vote, etc.

Thanks

amazayn_payno xx