Epilogue (Smut)

Yeah smut since I love you all and that stuff

Everything felt perfect.

6 months have passed since they moved in. The babies were now chunkier and were able to move around a little more. Niall hasn't dealt with any of his mental issues and Harry was doing anything for his family to be happy.

Luckily no one was there to disturb them. Not Harry's father, not Niall's mother, no one. Everything was just peaceful and content.

It was a decent September afternoon. Niall was in the living room rocking Daisy to sleep gently while Oliver was already asleep. He was really good at getting them asleep. Harry had got them asleep some times but he'd end up asleep as well while they were snuggled on his chest. Niall thought it was the cutest thing.

When Daisy had closed her eyes and laid still in her mummy's arms she had finally fallen asleep. Niall let out a sigh of relief before he set the baby down next to her brother. He took a picture of them on his phone and smiled at the result. He was going to have to set it as his new background.

He turned when he heard footsteps behind him. He smiled when he saw Harry. He walked over and pulled him in a hug. The taller lad hugged him back and pulled back and gave him a peck on his lips. "You're such a good mummy." He said. Niall smiled at the praise and gave a shrug.

"It's just instinct." He replied

"You're still amazing..." Harry said before leaning down and kissing Niall gently. They kissed for a few seconds before Harry pulled back. "Let's plan for our wedding." Harry offered.

Niall nodded. Their wedding was a few months away and there was still so much to do. "We can go upstairs." He said.

Harry nodded and took a hold of his hand as he walked upstairs with him. When they walked in their room Niall went to the bed and he pulled out his folder and was about to say something but he let out a moan feeling Harry kiss up and down his neck. "Haz...this isn't planning..." Niall said

"We can still plan..." He said before he laid Niall down and getting over top of him. "We can multitask right?" He asked with a shrug. Niall smirked before he pulled Harry close in a heated kiss.

Planning kind of didn't happen. Niall was too busy thinking about Harry as he took his deft fingers and palmed the boy while he disposed of his clothes. Niall tried a couple times but Harry would interrupt with a kiss or giving Niall a hickey.

Niall was now in his tight boxers with his obvious buldge sticking out. Harry smirked at Niall before looking down at his buldge. "Eager...hm?" He asked as he ran a finger over it causing Niall to squirm a little.

"Ugh...please don't tease." He begged as he felt Harry trace the lining.

Harry then removed the boxers revealing Niall's rock hard cock. Harry chuckled a little and placed his finger in the pool of precum on the tip. "Very very eager." He said before undressing himself.

Harry was now completely undressed before he walked back over and got over top of Niall. "You're so beautiful..." He said as he kissed down his chest. Niall furrowed his eyebrows and watched him carefully.

Harry then went to Niall's bum and flipped him around before he spread his cheeks revealing the ring of muscle that was hidden. Harry hummed before he dived in and licked around Niall's sensitive hole. Niall moaned out and had his eyes closed. "D-Daddy..." Niall moaned.

Harry froze for a second and looked to Niall. He didn't know if this was child state Niall or regular Niall. If it was child state Niall he didn't want to continue.

"Sorry...it...it slipped." Niall said with his cheeks turning pink. Harry now felt turned on.

"Call me daddy again." Harry said. Niall hesitated but then spoke.

"Daddy..." He said with a slight moan. Harry chuckled and continued eating him out and giving him a few slaps on the ass.

Harry had prepped Niall enough before he grabbed the lube and flipped Niall on his back. He poured some of the liquid in his hands and stroked his cock before he lined himself up and carefully slid in. "Oh god..." Niall moaned out.

Harry smirked at the boy and kissed along his collar bone and neck before going to his lips and passionately kissed him. Harry moved Niall's legs to his shoulders before he leaned further down practically bending Niall in half. Harry was surprised by his flexibility.

"So good baby..." Harry moaned.

"Faster daddy..." Niall said wanting friction. Harry nodded before he snapped his hips harder and slapped skin against skin.

Niall let out a few cries and gasps feeling the immense pleasure as Harry hit his prostate every time.

Niall felt that feeling in his tummy and he knew he was getting close. "Daddy...I'm close..." Niall said.

Harry nodded and went as hard and fast that he could. Soon enough Niall was clenching onto the bed sheets and he was gasping as he came between the two. He blacked out for a second before he came back and looked to Harry who was now laying on top of him. Niall figured he just came.

"I love you..." Niall said with a tired smile.

"I love you too baby..."

A/N That's the final final chapter. But no fear a sequel will happen and there will be possibly another addition to the Styles family. POSSIBLY... :))))

Any who comment: #epiloguenarry if you enjoyed this chapter.

And vote and follow me if you like :)

Thanks!

Katie xx

P.S. Would you guys wanna do character asks?