16 (Smut)

Aye the top image looks more like fetus narry. BUT it works :)

Warning: smut

Song of the Chapter: TiO - Zayn

The next couple days were amazing. The first day was full of exploring and seeing Paris. Of course Niall had no clue what was in it. So Harry was the tour guide for the day. Which Harry didn't mind because he liked seeing Niall's face.

The second day Harry had set up a little boat tour at the bay that was near where they were. It was beautiful to say the least. After that there was a private island that Harry discovered that the two could stay on the beach for a bit.

Today was just a simplistic day. Harry let Niall choose what they wanted to do and Niall wanted to go see the market that they saw and didn't have much time for. So that's what they did.

They were currently scanning all the produce and the cool crafts people made. Harry watched as Niall had that wide smile on his face. He was determined to buy Niall something from here. He caught sight of this necklace that he thought was the coolest thing. It had a black chain that had this green gem that seemed to sparkle perfectly.

He walked over to Niall and whispered in his ear. "Stay here I gotta do something." He said. Niall gave him a nod. He was too distracted looking at the cool glass stuff.

Harry came up and he purchased the necklace. He thanked the merchant and turned back to get Niall. Once they finished looking around Niall just wanted to go home.

They were driven back and walked to their hotel room. Harry had his hand in his pocket that contained the necklace. When they got inside Harry closed the door. "I got you something." He said.

Niall rose an eyebrow and turned to Harry as he pulled out the necklace causing Niall to gasp. "Harry...its beautiful." Niall said. Harry smiled and unhooked the chain

"Let me put it on you." Harry said. Niall nodded and turned around waiting as Harry came over and slipped it on. Niall turned and smiled down at it. Harry smiled at him and he wasn't sure what he was doing before he pulled Niall close and then kissing him.

Niall was surprised by these actions but he kissed him back loving the warmth Harry gave him. Harry gently walked Niall back until they reached the bed and Harry sat him down. "Before I do anything...are you okay with it." He asked.

Niall looked up at him and he realized he wanted Harry so bad. So he silently nodded before Harry laid Niall back gently and he got over top of him before connecting their lips. He made it simple and soon passionate.

Harry trailed his lips from Niall's lips and slowly down to his jaw and neck as he began to work on unbuttoning Niall's shirt. Niall looked down at Harry as he worked on his shirt. His cheeks turning pink and his mouth opened.

Soon enough the two were undressed and Harry gently turned Niall before he kissed along his spine. "Tell me if you need to stop..." Harry said before he spread Niall's bum cheeks and began to pump his finger in and out. Niall clenched his fingers against the sheets and panted slightly.

Harry eventually spread the boy enough before he carefully slid in and went slow for Niall's sake. Niall moaned out at the the feeling of fullness. He got on all fours getting a more comfortable position. Harry grabbed onto Niall's hips and began to go in and out more and more fast.

"Haz..." Niall moaned and mixed with a whimper. Harry wrapped his arms around his torso and kissed along his neck and cheek hoping to make him feel better. "close..." Was all Niall could whimper.

Harry flipped Niall around and he got over top of him as he continued to thrust. Niall looked into Harry's eyes before he grabbed onto him and forced him to settle into the crook of his neck.

"Haz...I..." Niall moaned out before he gasped and came between the two of them making a sticky mess. Feeling Niall's entrance tighten around Harry he let go inside him.

Harry ended up collapsing on top of Niall breathing heavily and taking a while to come off his high. He eventually pulled back and looked to Niall. Niall gave a small tired smile. "Let's take a bath before we go to bed alright?" Harry asked him. Niall nodded and Harry picked the smaller boy up and brought him to the bathroom. He then placed him on the toilet while he turned to turn the bath on.

"Can we have bubbles daddy?" Niall asked. Harry turned to Niall, noting he changed personalities, and gave him a nod.

"Of course baby." Harry said kissing his forehead and getting the bubbles he had brought in the suitcase. It was both Harry's and Niall's favorite it smelled like chocolate and it was supposed to have some eucalyptus stuff in it to calm your nerves.

The bath was finished and Harry got in first before he spread his legs for Niall to hop in and sit between his legs. He smiled when the boy fit perfectly and he rested against Harry's chest.

"Thank you for everything Harry." Niall said turning back to his normal self. Harry smiled and hugged him tight.

"Of course my love. You deserve more than what you had to go through." Harry told him as he began to clean Niall. Niall quickly turned around and straddled Harry's lap. Harry smiled and hugged him tight.

Everything just felt perfect.

+++

"Mr. Simmons." A voice said alarming the head of the auction house that the receptionist had someone needed to come in.

"Let them in." He said. The door opened and Desmond Styles walked in with his normal everyday suit. "Mr. Styles can I do for you." Mr. Simmons said as he folded his hands together.

Desmond sat on the chair across from Mr. Simmons. "I need to shorten one of my contracts."

A/N You get smut and drama! You lucky ducks!

Any who comment: #smutnarry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also Vote, follow me, etc.

Thanks!

Katie xx