21

Song of the Chapter: Beggin For Thread - Banks

It was time. They stared at the warehouse. Niall was eager just to get out. His stomach felt fluttery which made him worry, he didn't need any issues now. All he wanted was to save Harry. He wanted Harry to be saved like Niall had saved him.

Liam was eyeing the building and decided to call Sam again. "Oh Liam what can I ever do for you now?" Sam sassily answered

"I don't need your sass. I need your computer skills." He said. Sam let out a sigh before Liam heard him shuffle to his computer. "What can I do?"

Liam asked him what was the easiest way to get to Harry. Sam took a while before he gave them directions, which was through the ventilation system. Liam nodded and he got out which caused Niall to follow.

He hung up with Sam and told him he'd call him back. He turned to Niall who glanced back to him. "You sure you're ready for this?" He asked. Niall nodded determined

Liam nodded before he led him to a fire escape. He grabbed the bar and pulled it down so the two can climb it. Niall waited for Liam to go first and he follwed behind him. As he climbed up he began to feel the bad feeling in his stomach. He took a deep breath and just pushed it aside.

They both reached the top and Liam looked to Niall. Who now was really dizzy. He was trying to keep balance and Liam sighed taking his hand and leading him to sit down. "I don't care how much you are determined to save Harry, but you're obviously sick."

"Liam! I'm fine..." Niall said trying to get up. Liam shook his head before he sat him back down.

"I swear to god you and Harry are very stubborn. You aren't going with me..." He said. Niall was about to argue before a wave of nausea hit him and he decided Liam was right.

"Just hurry back." He pleaded. Liam nodded before he ruffled his hair and turning to the air vent at top. He let out a sigh and he slipped in.

He was glad that it was big enough for him to crawl through. He pulled out his earbud that Sam told him to have and he got connection with Sam

"Okay Liam...just go straight for a bit." Sam said. Liam muttered an okay as he began to crawl through.

The atmosphere itself was a dark, semi warm kind of thing. Liam might of been sweating as he was crawling through but he pushed through.

"Right." Sam said. Liam muttered okay again and he carefully turned. He sighed seeing it was probably gonna take forever.

+++

Niall had his arms crossed as he waited. He really didn't want to wait. But he was still being affected by nausea. Niall probably wasn't even gonna make it if he went that way.

When the nausea finally subsided he stood up and just paced. He imagined being in Harry's embrace and he smiled again. Oh how wonderful that would of been.

Niall then heard something. He bit his lip and he heard voices. He gasped before he quickly hid behind the vent Liam went down.

"So he's up here?" One voice asked. Niall bit his lip, was the one they were talking about.

"The boss said so." The other one said. Niall listened on as their shoes scuffed against the pavement looking around. Then there was silence. Niall gulped and he waited patiently.

"WELL HELLO THERE!" The first voice said. Niall almost screamed and tried to get up and run from the men. However they were quick and grabbed Niall. "The boss has been looking for ya. Such a troublemaker." The second voice said against his ear causing him to have chills.

Great.

+++

"Just a couple more turns." Sam said. Liam sighed loudly with his whole body all sweaty. Well it wasn't that bad, he just was pretty hot. But he continued and after a while Sam spoke up "Okay turn left and there should be a vent opening. Harry is in there." He said.

Liam nodded and muttered okay. He crawled and sighed in relief seeing the vent opening. "Thanks Sam. Talk to you later." He said disconnecting. He looked down and there Harry was looking distraught and zoning out on nothing in particular.

Liam bit his lip before he pulled the vent opening off and he dropped down. It wasn't a bad jump, but it was slightly disorienting. "Liam?!" Harry snapped.

Liam turned and gave him a smile. "Thank god this room is cooler." He muttered.

"What?" Harry asked. He shook his head and quickly changed the subject. "What are you doing here?!"

"Isn't it obvious saving you?" He said. Harry still seemed worried as Liam came over and began to work on the knots.

"Where's Niall?" Harry asked turning his head slightly watching him work at the knots.

"I left him at the top of the roof." He said. "Don't worry he's fine. He's just been a little nauseous." He said. Harry stiffened slightly and gulped. Liam noticed but he shrugged it off.

Liam fully untied Harry and helped him up. "C'mon...we should..." Liam was interrupted by the door opening and both growled at Mr. Simmons walking in.

"So nice of you to join us Mr. Payne." He said. Liam growled and clenched his fists. "It's unfortunate that you didn't bring Niall like I wanted you to bring him...luckily I found him." He said.

Their attention turned towards Niall who was struggling in two men's grasp. Harry growled. "LET HIM GO!" Harry said beginning to go forward but Liam stopped him by grabbing his forearm gently.

Mr. Simmons ignored Harry and he smirked as two men walked in. "As for you two. We're gonna go on a little trip." Simmons said. Harry and Liam struggled in the men's grasp as they grabbed them. However they were both hit in the back of the head. And everything became pitch black.

A/N :)))))))

Comment: #ohnolirry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx