11

Song of the Chapter: 1965 - Zella Day

The next morning Harry was up early and working on things around the house. He didn't want to bother Niall who seemed simply exhausted. So Harry let him be. Harry grabbed a cookie the two made yesterday and munched on it before he heard the doorbell ring.

Harry rose an eyebrow and waited to see if Liam was gonna answer it but the knock was there again and Harry sighed.

He opened and tried not to groan seeing Hannah. "Have you been ignoring my calls or something?" She asked with a really fake innocent look.

"I haven't been getting your calls." He said shrugging. He opened the door wider. "Come in." He said

Hannah smiled and walked in and looked around. "Wheres your blonde friend?" She asked

"Don't ask about him." Harry snapped. Hannah looked to him with a shocked expression. "You don't have a right to talk about him like that." He said

"Harry...I'm confused...." She began.

Harry slammed his fist on the counter. "Don't tell me any bullshit. You and I both know what you told him." He snapped. Hannah only tilted her head in confusion.

"Harry...I'd never do anything like that..." She said running her hand up and down his arm. He quickly grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye.

"Get. Out." He growled. Hannah was surprised but only smirked.

"Oh Harry...what are you even doing. He doesn't even love you." He said. She looked to him. "Once a slut always a slut."

"Get out before I call the cops." He growled

Hannah shrugged and walked to the door. "When he doesnt love you anymore...you know where to find me." She said

Harry only glared and ran his hands through his hair. He honestly hated her. He only hung around her so he could discuss work. Hannah being Harry's secretary, made it hard not to avoid her. He shook his head and began to head upstairs.

He was stopped by a sleepy boy and he smiled at Niall. "Hi sleepy." He said. Niall just rubbed his eyes and he walked over.

"What were you yelling at daddy?" Niall asked. Harry mentally noted that Niall was in that child phase.

"Nothing to worry about love." Harry said pulling him close and holding him tight. Niall frowned but let it go. "Listen do you think you can stay here with Liam? Daddy has to do an errand." He said.

Niall gave him a nod and Harry smiled. "Such a good boy." He states. Niall gave a smile and kept his embrace on him. Harry pulled back and smiled at the blonde boy. He could never let him go.

+++

Harry walked into the building and it stunk somewhat. He crinkled his nose a little and walked to the lady at the desk.

"Can I help you sir?" She asked. She had a tight bun and a skinny face.

"I need to talk to someone who is in charge of the contracts." He said.

"Oh that's our file advisory." She said. "Can I ask why you need to see him?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"I need to discuss extending a contract." He said.

+++

Niall and Liam had a good day together. They didn't go anywhere because Niall would only go places with Harry.

So the two had some fun inside. Liam suggested some movies, but Niall wanted to play games, having that childish side come out of him. Which led to Liam having to wear a boa and a tiara for a tea party Niall insisted they should have.

Liam was fine with it as long as Niall was happy. He genuinely cared about Niall. Not like Harry does though. Harry and Niall were like insuperable. Harry would do anything to make sure Niall was happy. And that made Liam happy, because that's not how Harry was before.

Liam eventually convinced Niall to watch movies. Which led to Niall falling asleep on the "magical couch" as he still called it. Liam smiled and left the boy to nap.

That's when Harry came in with a wide grin on his face. Liam raised an eyebrow unsure what got him so happy. Harry just handed him a paper and Liam read the print.

"You extended his contract." Liam said with a gasp. Harry smiled and nodded quickly. ''How?" He asked

"I am a charming man brother dear." Harry said.

"Please don't tell me you socked his cock." Liam said with a sigh. Harry gave him a look and Liam only chuckled. "I was joking.." He said

Harry rolled his eyes and took the paper back from Liam. "Its not extended to permanent, because I would need my father for that, since he bought Niall." Harry explained.

"Well at least this buys you time." He said with a smile on his face. Harry smiled and nodded.

"I hope it's enough." Harry said with a nibble on his lower lip.

"How much extra time do you have?" He asked

"I got it up to a year." Harry answered. "That should give me plenty of time to get my father to agree and get Hannah off my back." Harry said scowling when he mentioned Hannah's name

Liam nodded. "How do you plan getting Hannah away?" Liam asked.

"I'm not sure...but I've got a whole year." He said. Liam smirked and nodded.

"Oh and by the way, you owe me." Liam said. Harry rose an eyebrow and looked to Liam confused. "I had to be princess pop tart and have a tea party." He said.

"You were good princess." Niall said out of nowhere startling the two. Harry smiled at Niall and beckoned him over.

Niall obliged and hugged Harry. "You have a good sleep babe?" Harry asked. Niall nodded and Harry kissed the top of his head.

"Harrys got some news." Liam reminded.

"Mhm.." He said. "You get to stay longer baby." Harry said. Niall perked up.

"Really?" He asked.

Harry nodded and chuckled at Niall hugging him tightly. Niall can finally be happy

A/N Don't worry I'll make more dramatic chapters.

Any who comment #happyniallboy if you enjoyed this chapter

Also comment, vote, follow, etc.

Thanks,

Katie xx