19

Song of the Chapter: Might Not - Belly ft. The Weeknd

Niall stopped causing Hannah to reel back along with him. "What are you doing?" She snapped at him. Niall glared at her. He didn't even know why Harry had brought her along.

"We're going back for Harry." Niall said in a sincere tone. Hannah's eyes practically buldged out of her head.

"Are you crazy?! He told us to run. Not to come back for him." She snapped. Niall kept his glare and let go of her hand and began to walk back. Hannah let out a sigh and hurriedly walked over and tried to stop him.

That's when Liam came out with a worried look. Niall looked to him and saw that face and he knew Harry was in trouble. "We have to go back in..." Niall said shakily. He was sort of cold from being naked in the winter weather but all he wanted to do was save Harry.

"Niall...he said to go..." Liam said with a sorrowful look on his face. Niall couldn't believe these two. Were they actually serious?

"No no no...tell me when have any of you listened to Harry..." He said. He turned to Hannah "He told you to stay away...but yet you always came back." Then he turned to Liam. "And you're the most stubborn cook I know..." He said.

The two thought about it before letting out a sigh realizing Niall was right. "You're right. But we can't just go back in there." Liam said. He glanced to Niall's nakedness and sighed "and you need some clothes."

Niall nodded and the three headed back. There was a lot of planning to do. One thing Niall had set in stone, he wasn't gonna give up on Harry.

+++

The lights were turned on causing Harry to groan and look around. He was bound to some chair and he had a slight headache.

"Morning Mr. Styles." Mr. Simmons said. Harry looked over and growled while he struggled with his restraints. "I have to tell you one thing. You're a fighter. We've taken back so many people by force. But none would come back and try to take him back."

"I love Niall...and you and my father are both very sick people." He said. Mr. Simmons chuckled a little bit.

"Niall Horan is only a sex slave and that's all he ever was meant to be. The boy doesn't even know what love is!" He said. Harry clenched his jaw and if he wasn't even bound to the chair he would of just jumped on him then and there.

Harry just stayed silent and he looked away. Mr. Simmons looked at him before he sighed. "I'm getting him back Harry."

Harry looked to him with a hateful look on him. "I swear to god if you lay a finger..."

"I'm not gonna touch him. You and I both know, he's gonna come back for you." He said. Harry gulped and looked to him with fear evident in his face. "Weren't expecting that now were you.." He asked.

Harry looked to him before he looked down at his lap. Mr. Simmons chuckled. "You probably don't want to hear what I plan on doing after I told you that. But I'm gonna tell you anyway. To make sure you never see him again I'm gonna take him out."

Harry gasped and he shook his head. "And I'll make you watch." Mr. Simmons said getting into his face. Harry growled before he spat on him. Mr. Simmons growled and he stood up wiping his face off. "I'll make sure to make it slow and painful." He said before he walked out leaving Harry back. When the door was closed he heard a loud deafening scream come from Harry. The evil man smirked before he walked off.

+++

Niall was now fully dressed and he kept insisting that the three should go now. However no one would go. They claimed they were tired but Niall couldn't believe it.

He was currently following Liam around and pleading that they should go. Liam kept saying no and that it was late. Which only made Niall beg some more.

Hannah had to go so she wasn't there anymore. Niall didn't care and he was more focused on convincing Liam. Liam however was getting very annoyed by Niall's constant asking. And after probably only a few minutes of him asking. Liam blew up.

"FOR GOD'S SAKES NIALL! WE ARE NOT GOING. WE HAVE NO PLAN. ITS LATE. AND..." Liam stopped and softened up seeing Niall have tears in his eye. Liam signed before he facepalmed himself. "I'm sorry." He said

Niall only shrugged causing Liam to sigh. "Niall, all I'm saying is that if we go now, we're going without a plan. How do you know its not a trap or something?" He asked.

"I just...I want Harry back..." He said before he began to cry. Liam sighed seeing him cry before he walked over and kneeled next to him.

"Niall..." He said trying to be soothing in some way. "I know you want Harry back. I do too. But like I said going with out any plan seems way too dangerous." He said.

Niall eventually calmed down and looked to the floor. Liam sighed and wasn't sure how to deal with this. Normally Harry was always good with Niall. Liam took a deep breath before stood in front of him. "Look at me." He said calmly. Niall looked and he looked emotionally wrecked. "We will get Harry. I promise you. But we can't risk anything else by going in there with no plan. Don't you think Simmons is doing this just so he can get you back. I am sure its a trap." He said

Niall looked back down before he let out a shaky sigh. Then he suddenly pulled Liam close in a hug and started to cry again. Liam hesitated but he hugged him back. He patted his back gently and rocked him back and forth.

Eventually Niall fell asleep. Liam laid him down on the couch and let out a sigh. Suddenly his phone vibrated and he looked to the caller ID

Harry

Liam furrowed his eyebrows and he answered. "Hello?" He answered.

"Mr. Payne.." Simmons said on the other side of the line. Liam growled and gritted his teeth. He glanced to Niall before he went to the kitchen.

"Where the hell is Harry." Liam said.

"Safe. That's all you need to know. Now listen to me. I'm giving you until midnight tomorrow to give me Niall...or Harry is killed. Then I'll come after you. I'm making it easy for you Mr. Payne. So please consider my offer." He said before the line went dead. Liam growled and looked to the phone.

Now he needed to come up with a plan faster. Or things were gonna get messy.

A/N Guys! This book is nearing the end :'( BUT HEY! I PROMISE I'LL GIVE YOU THE BEST ENDING YOU COULD IMAGINE :D

Any who comment: #teamsaveharry if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx