32

"Harry god dammit get up." Liam groaned seeing the 6 foot boy sleeping on the couch. He was wearing the clothes he wore the night before because they were what he had. All of his other clothes were in the bedroom.

Harry let out a groan and looked up to Liam. His glare went away when he saw Louis stand behind him. Harry sat up and gave them a confused look. "What's this about?"

"I'm apologizing..." Louis said.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Isabelle..." Louis said. "I don't know who the father is..." He said looking down at his feet. Harry rose an eyebrow.

"But you said..."

"I know!" Louis said. "I did that because I was mad. Realistically I don't know." Harry sighed and he got up. "I'll go make some tea."

+++

Harry and Louis sat at the kitchen table and Harry listened to Louis as he explained himself. Harry and Louis's relationship for only a month and a half. Harry was right about them being friends since forever though.

Louis apparently was only 2 months pregnant with Isabelle when Harry and him were dating. Of course it didn't show that much and Harry never caught on. Louis said he didn't know because he had sex with a couple people. One being intentional, which was with Harry, and then there was the one time with the boyfriend he had before but it was a blur.

"So you see what I mean...it could be either you or...him." Louis said as he looked to his tea. Harry watched him with a sigh. Him was Ben, Ben was with Louis for over a year, but Ben was abusive.

It was verbal at first and it got worse and worse. Harry and Louis's relationship as friends was almost ruined before Louis finally told Harry he needed help.

Ben was arrested and was in jail for a few months. He wasn't allowed near Louis and Isabelle but Louis never told him. Now he was scared. "We're gonna have to get a paternity test." Harry said.

Louis looked up to him and he nodded. "That's what I wanted to talk about..." He said. "Oh and where's Niall I wanted to apologize to him." He said.

"Um well..." Harry said with a sigh.

"Harold..." Louis scoled

"Niall overheard me and he didn't know we were a thing." Harry said quickly hiding his face in his hands. Louis let out a sigh before he grabbed Harry's hand.

"Come on." He said dragging him off.

"What are we doing." Harry asked.

"Apologizing to Niall." Louis said simply. Harry shook his head quickly before he pulled his hand free.

"He doesn't want to see me..." Harry said

"Of course he does what are you saying." Louis said reaching out for his hand. Harry shook his head before pulling his hand out of the way. Louis glared at him. "If you don't confront him things will get worse. Look...I regret letting you go...but now I'm happy for you. You have Niall and I should just accept that."

Harry looked to him before he nodded. "Let's try this." He said still not as confident.

They walked up to the door and Louis knocked before he opened the door. Harry was surprised it wasn't locked. Niall was laying on the bed and he was curled up in the comforter.

Niall looked over and he looked away instantly. "What?" He asked simply.

"We came to apologize..." Louis said. Harry nodded in agreement. Niall eyed the two and let them continue.

"Niall I'm sorry for acting like a dick to you..." Louis began but Niall stopped him.

"I'm used to it...it doesn't matter." He said.

"Okay..." Louis said. Then both eyes turned to Harry. Harry looked over before he sighed.

He walked over and he sat on the bed. "The baby...it probably isn't mine." He said. Niall rose an eyebrow and looked to Louis.

"You said..." Niall began.

"Ye I know." Louis said. "But I only said that because I was mad. Truth is I don't know." He said.

Niall was confused so Harry filled him in about the whole Ben thing. Niall finally understood and he sat up. "Well then... Let's go get that test done." Niall said.

Before either could refuse Niall was already up and getting dressed. Harry and Louis looked to each other and shrugged.

+++

The three sat in the waiting room. Isabelle was now with them and she was of course playing with Niall. Louis watched them two with slight jealousy. He wondered why Isabelle had so much of an interest with him.

"Is it hard?" Harry asked. Louis rose an eyebrow and he looked to Niall.

"What is?" He asked.

"Parenting." Harry said before he turned his attention to Niall and Isabelle.

"Well..." Louis began before he looked back to Niall. "It looks like Niall is such a pro...you wouldn't have much to worry about."

"But I'm hardly around children. Especially newborns." Harry said with a bite of his lip." He said. Louis looked to Harry and he gave him a small smile.

"Neither was I...but you get instincts that kick in that you never knew you had." Louis said. Harry still looked skeptical and Louis gripped his shoulder lightly. "I think you'll be a great parent. Its obvious you care. So I wouldn't worry."

Harry nodded and thanked him. Then a doctor walked out. "Paternity test for Mr. Styles?" The doctor asked. Harry nodded and the doctor handed him a slip of paper. The doctor walked away and Harry looked to the folded paper with a sigh. Niall and Louis watched him with a hesitant look.

"Go ahead." Louis said. Harry nodded before he glanced to Niall and Isabelle. Then he turned back to the paper. He closed his eyes and sighed before he opened the paper.

+++

A/N Cliffhangers are the best aren't they?

Now tell me what you think. Comment #harrythedaddy if you think Harry is the father or comment #benthedaddy if you think Ben is the daddy.

(Also we will hear more from Ben. I guarantee :) )

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx