26

Song of the Chapter: Home - One Direction

Today was the day, September 13th, Niall's birthday. Niall figured since Harry wasn't hinting to him about anything, that he wouldn't know it was actually his birthday. Niall was okay with that because no one really celebrated it in the first place. Except his brother.

Little did Niall know, Harry knew very well it was the boy's birthday. He had a whole day planned out for the two. And he smiled slightly as he headed up to the room. He peaked in and smiled seeing his little angel asleep. He gently tiptoed over and he laid next to the boy. Niall shifted a little but then he turned and cuddled into his embrace.

"Niall...sweetie..." Harry said gently into his ear. The blonde boy eventually opened his eyes and he looked up to Harry.

"Hi Haz..." He said with a smile. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I just wanted to wish you happy birthday my love." Harry said. Niall looked up and he rose his eyebrows at that.

"You knew?" Niall asked.

"Of course...I got to give my Nialler his best birthday experience. I mean...mine was crap you should get better than me." He said. Niall smiled at him glad that he was gonna be able to spend his birthday with him.

"What are we gonna do then?" He asked him.

"That my friend is a surprise. But first we need to eat. I made you your favorite." He said. Niall smiled up at him and got out of bed eagerly following Harry.

Niall currently had french toast and humming happily as he ate it. Harry smiled to him as he watched him eat. Niall insisted Harry would eat so Harry ate a banana.

When the two finish Harry slides a present towards Niall. Niall looked to it before he opened the box. He gasped seeing an iPhone 6.

"Harry...you didn't have to..." Niall said.

"I did...you need one anyways. Just so you can call me if you need anything." Harry said. Niall smiled at him before he hopped off the chair and hurried over to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you..."

Harry smiled and pecked his lips before he took Niall's hand. "We're also gonna go out." He said. Niall rose an eyebrow. "Its your birthday...if you don't want to go out we don't have to." He said

"No no I want to..." He assured. Niall walked over and pecked his lips. "I'll just go get dressed." He said before he hurried off to his room

Minutes later Niall came out with a white t shirt and black jeans. Harry smiled to him and wrapped his arm around him. Then they were off.

+++

"I like this one..." Niall said observing a jacket. Harry looked up and smiled

"Well then get it. I told you its your birthday you can get what you want." He said. Niall gave him a look.

"I don't like the fact you're spending so much money on me...and I can't return the favor." Niall said with a slight pout. Harry only chuckled at him and walked over. He kissed him gently and looked him in the eye.

"Just the fact that I know you're alive and well is enough for me to handle." He said. Niall couldn't help the blush forming on his cheeks. Harry chuckled and pulled him close. "Get the jacket you'll look very sexy in it if you ask me." He said.

Needless to say Niall got the jacket.

Niall had also gotten: some jeans, sweaters, a pair of vans, some tees, and a lot of stylish socks. Harry didn't mind that the price was going up high but he made Niall happy.

"Let's get some lunch." Harry said. Niall nodded and followed him. His stomach was growling so hard Harry could hear it in the loud noisy mall. "Where do you want?" He asked. Niall observed and decided on Chinese. Harry gave him a 20 and told him he was going to the one that mainly served salads. Typical Harry.

Niall had walked over just as Harry paid for his food. Then the two looked for a spot.

They sat in the middle at a table with four seats. Harry had grabbed Niall's hand from across the table and the two chatted for the longest time.

Harry had one more surprise in store for Niall. He was on his phone just to make sure everything was in order. When Harry felt the situation was right he pulled out his phone and texted. "Come on."

Niall didn't see but there was a brunette haired man walking their way. Harry tried to prevent the smirk growing on his face so Niall couldn't see his smirk.

Then the brunette haired man sat next to Niall. Niall looked over and it took a second before he gasped. "GREG?!" He exclaimed. He was confused so he looked between Harry and his older brother.

"Hey lil brother." He smirked. Niall was almost in tears. Greg was his best friend growing up. Because he didn't have a father and his mother wanted nothing with him. Niall turned his attention to Harry who was now grinning like an idiot.

"Did you do this?!" He asked. Harry nodded and Niall smiled widely. He got up and hurried around to implant a kiss on Harry's cheek. "Thank you so much." He said with a smile.

The three talked for what seemed forever. Niall had found out that Greg left the house as soon as he could. He was now married and he had a kid named Theo. So that made Niall's heart swell at the fact he had a nephew.

Eventually Greg had to leave and he gave Niall his number. The two said bye to him and then it was them again. Niall stared at Harry and Harry wasn't sure what he was doing.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you do this all for me?" He asked. Harry looked to him and smiled.

"Because Niall you are the best person to happen to me. You deserve so much. Besides, I want to spoil you. I'm gonna spoil you. I'll spoil the baby...its just in my nature." He said. Niall smirked a little before he walked to the other side and he pecked Harry's lips.

"Well I'll tell you...this was the best birthday ever." Niall said.

Eventually the two went home and one thing led to another and they may or may not have had birthday sex.

A/N YAY NIALL SAW HIS BRO! WHOOP!

Any who comment: #harrythesugardaddy if you enjoyed this chapter.

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx