40

This is the last chapter and then I might give you an epilogue :)

"You're sure everything is put together Haz?" Niall asked his curly headed fiancee for the 10th time in the last hour.

The couple and the babies were gonna go out and check out a couple houses. The two week and a half old newborns were seated in the car seat. Luckily both of them were sleeping after their tummies were full from their meal.

"Yes love. We have the diaper bag, with diapers, wipes and extra clothes. Trust me I triple checked." Harry said before going over to him and pecking his lips.

Niall gave him a small smile and a sigh. "Sorry...I'm just stressed out..." Niall said with a sigh. Being the first time that the kids actually are going out since they were born was stressing the blonde mum out.

"Don't be...we'll be okay." Harry assured. Niall let out a sigh and nodded.

"Okay let's go." He said before he picked his kids up and followed Harry out to the car.

Niall insisted that he stay in the back with the babies just in case they would fuss or anything. Harry agreed and now they were off going to the new house that Harry wanted to check out. Niall liked it too which was how they decided they would choose it. But they thought it would be a good way to double check if it was the definite house.

They pulled up and Niall stared up at it in awe. It was absolutely amazing. Harry chuckled at Niall before getting out and helping Niall with the babies.

Once they walked inside Niall was still in awe. It was so pretty. There was a double side staircase that led to the upstairs and underneath the upstairs was from what Niall could see a living room. Then there was the pretty chandelier that finished it all.

Niall was shown the rest of the house and he was completely awe stricken. The rooms were beautiful and the house was big and spacey, it would of been perfect for the twins to grow up and run around.

"Haz its perfect." Niall said looking around. Harry smiled watching him from the doorframe. Niall looked over with Daisy cuddling in his embrace. Harry smiled and came over and pecked his cheek.

"So is it a yes?" Harry asked with a smile. Niall nodded and looked up to him leaning back into his embrace everything just felt perfect.

+ + +

"Oh love please don't cry..." Niall said with a sigh as he patted Oliver's bum and rocked the crying baby. It was just one of those days where Oliver wanted nothing with being alone. Which Niall needed to happen.

He sighed and looked around at all the boxes that were making a mess in the room. Some were taped up and had the labels on. Niall wanted to get packed up as soon as possible.

Oliver however wasn't having the best day. The poor baby was having an uneasy stomach. He spat up like 5 times today and it just didn't make the baby happy.

Niall was frustrated at this point and he kept giving the baby kisses on the head. Niall sighed and he went to the nursery to get the wrap to have him in his arms while working.

Once he laid the baby down the baby began to cry hard again. Niall muttered apologies to the baby as he put on his wrap and then he carefully put the baby in and surprisingly Oliver shut up just like that

 Niall muttered apologies to the baby as he put on his wrap and then he carefully put the baby in and surprisingly Oliver shut up just like that

Niall smiled and rubbed his back as he walked back downstairs and he let out a sigh seeing the boxes. "Let's get this done."

In a day the boxes were packed and everything was ready to go. Niall had the babies asleep in their car seats and he was just waiting around for Harry to get back with the moving truck.

Harry did return and Niall began to help but Harry insisted he and Liam would get it. Niall let out a sigh but complied. Niall watched as Liam and Harry walked back and forth with the items and down to the moving truck. Once they were done the big house was even more big with nothing inside it.

"Well Nialler...you ready to go?" Harry asked. Niall gave him a nod and turned to the car seats and picked the babies up.

"Harry I need to talk to you for a bit." Liam said. Harry glanced over but he nodded and let Niall go to the car before raising an eyebrow to Liam. "Niall hasn't went to his child state at all?" He asked.

Harry paused for a second before he shook his head. Niall hasn't. Ever since he was pregnant he rarely changed. Maybe every now and then he would rarely go to child Niall but it wasnt often.

"Do you think Dr. Malik should check him out just in case." He asked. Harry shook his head.

"Niall has too much to worry about right now. I don't want him to worry about if he will change or not." Liam let out a sigh before he nodded.

"Cmon we gotta get going." He said.

They arrived in the house within minutes. Niall was beyond excited and all he could do was smile. Harry was amused and he nudged him every now and then. Causing Niall to smile to him

They pulled in and Niall was the first one out to get his babies. He brought them in and he set them down. Both of them were sleeping with their cute pouty little faces. Niall smiled at them before he jumped as he felt arns wrap around his waist. He smiled and looked back.

"I want to thank you." Niall said. Harry rose his eyebrows and looked to him.

"For what?" He asked

"Saving me..." Niall said with a small smile. Harry returned the smile and kissed his cheek.

"Niall my love, you have saved me...if it wasn't for you I would be a different person. A very different person. Harsh and rude." He said. Niall chuckled at him and turned to him before placing his hand on his jaw.

"We can be heroes together..." He said with a kiss to his pretty pink lips. Harry smiled and hugged him close.

Everything was perfect. At least for now that is...

To be continued...

A/N AND THAT IS THE END OF THIS BOOK *sad face* BUT! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL IN THE FUTURE. SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN

Now comment #yesepilogue or #noepilogue for an epilogue.

Ily guys and will get to the sequel soon :)

Thanks!

Katie xx