39

Niall let out a soft sigh as he heard the cries of his baby. It was the third time that fifth time that night and all he wanted was sleep. But he knew that being a parent you would have to deal with it. He looked to the time it was 5 in the morning. With a sigh he got up and went to the nursery.

When he walked into the nursery he put on a sleepy smile for little Daisy as she thrashed her arms and her face was all scrunched up. Niall smelled no poop so he knew the baby was wanting food. He hummed and gently picked up the 2 week old. He was already shirtless so he let his baby latch on which of course made her quiet as she ate. "That's it baby girl..." He said with a hum.

He looked to Oliver's crib and saw he was sleeping peacefully. He had just fed him an hour ago so the baby should of been fine.

Niall gently walked over to the rocking chair in the room and sat down while watching his baby. When she finished she grunted and let go. She then felt the uncomfortable feeling in his tummy from all the air and she began to scrunch her face up. Niall shushed her and then he placed her on his shoulder and patted lightly. A burp was sounded and he smiled and cradled her again until she fell asleep.

He carefully laid the newborn down and let out a soft sigh looking between the two. He then jumped when he felt two arms around him. "You're such a good parent." Harry hummed. Niall smiled a little and looked back to him.

"As are you." He said.

"I haven't done as much as you though." Harry said with a sigh. Niall gave him a stern look before kissing his cheek.

"You've done plenty and I appreciate it." He said. Niall smiled to him and just looked at his features. His hair was a mess and he had bags under his eyes but he still was attractive to Niall.

"Let's go to bed...we can look at houses tomorrow." He said. Niall nodded and the two then walked hand in hand to the bedroom

+ + +

"So I like this one." Harry said showing his blonde boyfriend who was currently feeding Oliver. Niall rose his eyebrows and looked to the newspaper ad.

It said two story house with a porch and a lovely backyard. To make it even better a lovely pond sits behind it and is fun for the whole family.

"It sounds nice." Niall said with a bite of his lip.

"But...?" Harry asked knowing something wasn't right.

"The pond...what if the kids when they're like 1 go to it...they could drown..." He said.

Harry nodded to him. "Right. How about..." He thought for a bit. "This one."

"Harry...don't these houses seem..." Niall trailed off thinking for a bit. "Low price for you?" He asked. Harry looked up with a frown and shook his head.

"Harry...these aren't the best houses..." He said with a shrug. Harry sighed and he thought for a bit realizing he's right.

"I'll call my realtor." He said getting up and leaving Niall. Niall nodded to him before he looked to Oliver who was finishing up.

Minutes later Oliver finished and was burped before he was placed next to his sister. He made an aw sound before he took a picture and sent it to everyone.

"Right...right...thank you." Harry said walking into the living room and he looked to Niall. "She'll be over in an hour."

Niall rose his eyebrows. "We're having company...ugh I'm a mess give me a minute." He said trying to hurry to the bathroom. Harry stopped him and he pulled Niall close causing him to blush.

"Do I ever tell you how sexy you are...especially when you breastfeed." He hummed.

"Haz..." Niall playfully slapped his arm. Harry chuckled at him and kept him close.

"We have an hour to spare...I want to treat my baby right." He said as he kissed him. Niall jumped and he kissed Harry back for a second. He went from his jawline to his neck and kissing all over Niall's chest since he had no shir on as he was just breastfeeding. "This one is still full..." Harry hummed as he kissed his left pec.

Niall moaned out and he tilted his head back. "Haz please....that's for Daisy..." He said closing his eyes in pleasure. Harry chuckled to his mum instincts.

"How about I fuck you real good after the realtor leaves." Harry said with a smirk. Niall blushed but nodded after a second. Harry smiled and pecked his cheek.

The realtor eventually did come. It just happened to be at one of the worst times. Both babies were fussy and crying. Oliver already have been fed was just gassy and Daisy, the poor thing was starving.

So Harry and his, thankfully, really nice realtor went to the office. Niall had calmed Daisy as she was now eating and Oliver was laid flat on his back. Niall gently massaged the babys tummy hoping to relieve some of the gas. He sighed as the baby's face was scrunched up.

Daisy was fed and burped before he went over and picked Oliver up. He rested the baby on his chest and he bounced the baby. "Mummy's here...mummy's here..." He said with a hum. Eventually the baby did a little toot. People would find that disgusting but Niall was relieved the baby wasn't so gassy.

The wobbly head of Oliver rolled around before he found a comfy spot and fell asleep against Niall's chest. With a sigh of relief Niall gently placed Oliver in his bouncer and he sighed. "Success..." He said with a small smile.

The realtor then left the house and he turned to Harry who walked out with a smile. "We found a couple houses."

A/N I hope I don't freak y'all out with this breastfeeding stuff. Or the lactation kink Harry was doing to Niall...oh well

Any who comment: #parentlifenarry if you enjoyed the chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx